|| Chapter 3 - Coffee. ||

I was heading my way towards the coffee shop down the road, I am in real need of caffeine at the moment. I couldn't even stay awake eating my lunch earlier.

"Stop it! Please! Anybody, help, HELP! HELP!"

The sudden screaming and the pleading became louder and louder, as I walk by a narrow dark ally way. The area was quite moist and gloomy, not one ray of sunlight reached this secluded part of town.

Quietly, I hid behind the building, curious to what all the noise is all about. The shouting were soon replaced by the sound of crying.

There in the corner, stood a guy, in a black hoodie, putting a silver gun on her forehead.

This was brutally wrong, I know that. Maybe this isn't my business, but it would be wrong to standby and watch this happen.

I run towards the guy, his back was turned back on me. This could be a great opportunity to stop him.

"Oi, you bastard! " I said, standing with feet wide apart. I could've just went up to him silently, but he needs to know who's he's up against now.

I can do this.

He slowly turns around, maybe wondering who the hell could this be?

"Get away from her, now! "

"Make me. " He grinned, pointing the gun towards me instead.

"Get away from her. "

"Why should I? " He answers back.

Oh he just asked for it.

Without warning, my fist collides with his jaw, letting him scream in agony and he immediately grabbed his face in pain, also letting go of the gun. And then I threw in another punch.

I see the blood running from his nose, I hope he regrets what he was doing earlier to this girl. He was already forming bruises, but he still had the energy to weakly stand up.

Then he runs away. "Good, run away! Scram! Go away! Flee! "

I looked over to the girl, crumpled up in the corner, away from the scene.

"Are you okay? "

"No I'm not. " She mumbled, tears forming in her dark orbs,  "but thank you for saving me. "

She paused, "you're my superhero. "

-

Okay, I'm guessing this is the start of them two...yeahhh. If you don't get my plot at all then comment your queries...

Qotd: favourite colour?

Mine is blue and maroon or burgundy.

-alex