Halloween (side story)

(Eunji's POV)

I smiled at myself in the mirror admiring the Harley Quinn makeup and outfit I put together my I twirled in my skirt smiling at myself cause god I look cute I giggled walking out of the bathroom towards the living room hearing the music through the room hearing the rest of the boys laughing and partying together I grabbed my cup of juice sipping on it slowly watching all the boys before all eyes turned on me "Shit Eunji you look good" Jeonghan gaped at me I could see Joshua looking me up and down checking out my outfit "Of course I look good hyung I always do" I giggle looking Joshua in the eye "Now lets party since our princess is here" Mingyu said holding his cup up cheering to everyone.

(Timeskip)

My makeup didn't sweat off luckily from all the dance battles I had to do and win which I did but almost everyone was drunk or just buzzed from their drink it was only angel Joshua and I that weren't since he doesn't like drinking and I'm too young to still sighing I went over to him he looked uncomfortable by all of his band mates and friends making out or grinding on each other.

"Wanna hangout in my room while they do this" Joshua asked setting his cup down he looked disapproving of what everyone else was doing to each other "Sure we took enough pictures already" He chuckled softly leading me upstairs by the hand.

We got to his room he closed the door I looked around it was quite a bland yet cute room "So what now?" He asked turning to me his halo wiggling over his head I shrugged sitting on his bed "Anything is fine by me" he raised an eyebrow walking over timidly "Anything?" I nodded looking him up and down "So I could.." he came closer bending down to my height looking me in the eyes "D-do what?" I stared back before he pecked my lips.

We stared at each other "So you didn't mean anything" he smirked I pecked his lips again looking at him "I meant anything" he chuckled laying next to me closing his eyes "Okay anything for me too" I looked at him, he's laying with his arm behind his head resting but his shirt rode up I leaned down looking up at before kissing the skin exposed he jumped snapping his eyes open. looking at me with a shocked expression in his look I slowly started sucking on the spot.

Biting his lip he continued to stare I let go of the skin to see a hickey on his stomach I giggled "It's cute" he huffed sitting up I leaned back sitting on my knees I looked up at him his cheeks were dusted pink he glanced at me clearly cautious of what he was going to ask "Could you do it again somewhere else?" he bite his lip this time looking away completely.

I leaned over to his neck first soft blowing air on his neck making him shiver I bite down gently on his neck he let out a soft gasp tilting his neck back I continued to suck while he gasped softly I could hear his breath quicken and shake I pulled away looking at the hickey then his face, his eyes were closed and mouth gaped open.

He gulped "I-it felt weird no one's kissed there before but I heard it was good so i wanted to try it I'm sorry if you found it weird it's my first time doing this.." He played his shirt "Your first time?" He nods clearly not wanting to talk about it "Um lay down I promise to be gentle with you" he looked at me before slowly laying down he was unsure about this situation I smiled at him "I won't hurt you it's my first time too" he nodded relaxing.

 I slowly moved his shirt up revealing his lean and slim body I looked at the hickey before I looked back at Joshua's face he still looked unsure looking at me "Ready?" he nodded quickly just like a little kid I kissed all over his chest pecking softly he reacted with shivers and jumps here and there I looked at his face he was unsure of the feeling I could tell.

I licked his nipples and he let out a moan arching his back he breathed out heavily "T-that felt weirdly good" I started sucking and licking at both of his nipples now he's okay moaning and squirming under the touch of my tongue I smiled looking at his flushed face "I-it hurts.." I ran a hand through my hair before down and shit he was hard and I could see his length he was quite large I wasn't sure if I could fit him in my mouth I tugged his pants and boxers down and out came his dick it was big and thick I looked at the precum on the tip and his boxer I looked at him before glancing down at the bid red cock in front of me he covered his face "It hurts please do something about it Andy" I smiled leaning down licking at the side.

He gasped arching his back I kept licking from the base to the tip over and over hearing his little mewls and gasps before I took him fully into my mouth it felt weird having this thick thing in my mouth but it was comforting I kept going taking him whole all the way to his balls and god it was good I kept going feeling Joshua's hands run through my hair grabbing and pulling as he pants outs words then he cums in my throat I gag but swallow regardless I go up looking up at him "You okay?" I asked as I run his stomach "I'm okay thanks for helping me" I giggled "Let's get you cleaned up" he looked at me "But your hard to it must hurt" I smiled kindly at him "I can take care of it" he frowned sitting up "Then showering with me please?" I nodded.

He smiled standing up as his pants fell to the floor he started stripping in front of me I stared at him as he walked to his bathroom I started taking my clothes off as I heard the water start running he came back in I looked at him giggling "My lipstick got all over your chest" He smiled "It looks pretty though" I walked over "I can borrowing a hoodie right?" he looked down at me checking my body out "Sure they'll look perfect on you" I nodded feeling the blood rush to my ears and cheeks.

He smirked I walked into the bathroom setting up the towels then touching the water "It's okay Josh" he came in closing the door locking it I stepped into the shower he came in after me smiling I wiped some of the lipstick off his chest he just giggled running a hand through my hair "Andy?" he asked petting my wet hair "I wanna try something can I?" I looked up at him he studied my face admiring by tracing his fingers on the sides "I'll be gentle I promise I saw it once and wanted  to try it" he explained placing his hands on my shoulders slowly turning me around I shrugged "Okay Josh" he pushed me forward so I leaned up against the wall I looked back at him he was studying my pose it was quite a lewd site he smirked before going down behind me "Hey what are you going to do?" he glanced at me from behind my ass and thighs "Something I saw in a video" I nodded letting it slide then he spread my butt cheeks apart squeezing them.

Then he touched his fingers to my entrance slowly pushing them in I moaned balling my fists as he kept pushing them in he had two fingers fully in and he started moving them it was strange and hurt but he kept doing it slowly scissoring me like all those high school girls in those raunchy pron videos with their thigh high socks getting ruined by cum that squirts out of their tight pussys he sped up fucking me with his two fingers my legs started trembling  as he chuckled leaning over my backside whispering "Feel good?" I didn't wanna answer I nodded biting my lip feeling his fingers pull out.

I sighed out shakily "I-it fell weird but good" he smiled down at me kissing my cheek "I'll make it better" he slowly pushed himself inside me "A-ah shit Joshua" he waited for me to adjust to his before moving and holy shit did it hurt but he kept going getting faster with each thrusts it feels like "Y-your gonna split me in half" I moan out high and whiny he chuckled in my ear "If that's what you want" He slammed back in hitting my spot causing me to moan throw my head back he kept fucking that one spot over and over "I-i can't take it much longer Josh" he kept going grunting behind as he sloly started marking my back and shoulders.

I cummed untouched he giggled innocently in my ear before blowing his load into me and holy shit did it feel good he panted "I love you Eunji" I shivered whispering back "I love you too"

(Timeskip) 

He treats me quite well we were currently laying down on his bed he was quiet fidgeting "Yes I'll be your boyfriend" I blurted out he stopped fidgeting before sitting up "Really?!" I pushed him back down moving the blankets from under him to over us "Yes you looked nervous so I assumed that's what you thinking so yes I'll be your boyfriend I love you Josh" he giggled pulling me into his arms holding me against his chest before planting a kiss on my forehead "Good I thought you'd never say it".

Back to your regular program. 1692 words