end.

The week came to an end, too quickly in the two boys opinion. They had spent the weekend; walking through the streets Chanyeol used to (when he was a young warthog- *cough* child), meeting a couple of Chanyeol's old friends (Yixing and Junmyeon), exploring the shops and eating Mrs Parks delicious homemade meals.

"Baekhyun, I prepared meals for you both for the next two days. I'll send you some of my recipes and you can try them out on Chanyeol. If they don't come out right, he will never refuse you". Both Baekhyun and Mrs Park laughed at her last statement.

"Of course mum. He loves me too much". Baekhyun giggled at his own sentence before he gave Mrs Park one last hug and then descended the marble staircase.

"For a second there, I thought you weren't leaving".

"I was debating it, your mum is the sweetest".

"That, she most definitely is". Both boys laughed as they got into Chanyeol's car, ready for the drive home.

"So... What are you gonna do about the whole company thing?"

"Oh... Well, I guess I'll start training next week. I'll probably be driving home everyday, so I can probably sneak you some food back".

"Mmm... I like the food part. It's gonna be weird not seeing you all day, I'll miss you". Baekhyun pouted as Chanyeol looked to his right to see his pouting boyfriend.

"Awe baby, you'll still see me everyday. Be thankful I live close to my parents".

"You're right Channie, imagine if you had to move away. I wouldn't cope".

"Baby, I would never move away. You're too important. And if I did have to move, I'd drag your ass with me".

"Wow, thank you. That was really heart touching Chanyeol". Baekhyun glared at his laughing boyfriend.

"No probs babe, what can I say. I'm skilled in the love department".

"Yeah, pfft. Okay".

The next 15 minutes of the car ride was spent with Baekhyun's giggles and Chanyeol's tacky jokes.

Pulling up to the apartment, Chanyeol rushed out of his door to go open Baekhyun's. "My Chanyeol, you're so chivalrous". Baekhyun laughed as he placed his hand in Chanyeol's and led him up to his apartment.

Once inside, Baekhyun dragged Chanyeol to sit on his sofa with him, "Does this mean that I'm gonna be the manager of the café?"

"Yes, you're the big, well not so big, boss". Chanyeol laughed at his sentence while his boyfriend gave him an unamused glare."Haha Park Chan, you're such an idiot". Chanyeol pouted at his boyfriend, with droopy eyes and all.

"I don't take it back, but you're my idiot and only my idiot". Baekhyun gave his boyfriend a warm smile which made Chanyeol's insides burst with colourful butterflies. "Gosh, how lucky am I to date you Byun Baek".

"I'd say very lucky Chan".

AN// Well, this book is really not worth reading and I've lost all motivation to continue it. I'm sorry if anyone was really ready it, but judging by the stats there aren't many. I have more books that I want to write which will have shorter chapters which will hopefully prompt me to write more. Once again I'm really sorry for the discontinuation and abrupt ending of this book, but I hope you stick around to read something - I hope - will be better. Thank you for reading <3 ||