Chapter 13

The two boys were on their way to Chanyeol's house, to see Yoora and his family. Baekhyun was excited to see Yoora after a while, but was nervous for Chanyeol.

"It's been a while since I've been home, it feels weird seeing the city." Baekhyun nodded in agreement. The two males arrived at Chanyeol's large family home in Incheon.

"Wow... your house is so nice Chanyeol, why did you ever move?"

"I wanted a change, I wanted to explore the world and get away from here. The place looks nice, but it was very suffocating."

"Well, now we can make good memories this weekend, right?" Baekhyun looked up expectantly to Chanyeol who just gave him a toothy smile and ruffled his short friends hair.

"Park Chanyeol, is that you? Oh my Lord! My precious baby boy! I haven't seen you in so long, I miss you!"

Mrs Park ran down the pristine marble steps into the arms of her, above average height, son. "Hi momma, how are you?"

"Oh Chanyeol, my baby, I've been good. I've missed you so much these past months. I wanted to see you but you never gave me your address!"

"I know mum, I just didn't want you to interfere. No offence, but you like to change things when you arrive."

"I guess you're right my boy, but I will surely visit you soon."

"Ah! Baekhyun! How are you, my precious boy?"

"I'm great thanks, Mrs Park. Channie's been taking great care of me!"

"That's good to hear, and call me mum! You know you're basically family."

"Yes Mrs P- mum." Mrs Park smiles at Baekhyun before dragging his hand and pulling him into the house, Chanyeol trudging along behind them.

"Yoora! Chanyeol and Baekhyun arrived!" Mrs Park rushes into the kitchen to prepare refreshments while Chanyeol and Baekhyun make themselves comfy in the grand living room.

"Does Yoora live with your parents?"

"Mhm. She lives with momma, dad and her husband Hong Jiwoong."

"Chanyeol! Come here you elf!" Chanyeol ran over to Yoora and crushed her in a tight hug. "Who do you think you are to not visit me, hm?" Yoora kept whacking her younger brother, playfully.

"It took a while to settle in and get my business going, plus I have to take care of my boyfriend."

Upon hearing of Chanyeol's boyfriend, Yoora peeked over her tall brother's shoulder to meet Baekhyun's eyes. 

"Oh my gosh! Baekhyun, you cutie! Come here!" Baekhyun walked over to Yoora and was embraced in her loving arms.

"I can't believe you decided to date this dork of all people, but I'm glad you did." Baekhyun smiled in the hug, as she continued to squeeze hes petite frame.

"Okay, let go of my boyfriend you weirdo."

"Hmph! Y'all have been dating a week and Chanyeol's already so possessive. Poor you Baekkie." Yoora let Baekhyun go and walked into living room, Chanyeol and Baekhyun following behind.

Proceeding from the entrance into the kitchen, Baekhyun took notice of the photo clad walls. Pictures of Chanyeol's parents, Chanyeol with Yoora and full family portraits embellished the cream coloured walls. The further he walked, the greater his sense of Chanyeol's family developed. The marble staircase, that Chanyeol's mother descended earlier, stood spiralling right in the centre of the living room. The grand room featured a few leather sofas, a bright chandelier and a sleek black grand piano in the left corner. The room was pristine and elegant. Baekhyun assumed that this was the room in which the family held their grand parties, that Chanyeol always told him of.

"Baek, sit down on the couch. I'll just go check on momma." Baekhyun nodded and sat on the brown leather couch, relaxing into its softness. 

"Here's some juice for you Baek, lunch is almost ready and my dad will be home soon." Baekhyun nodded as he sipped on the cold apple juice.

Just as Baekhyun placed his glass on the glass table, the noise of a closing door sounded. Mr Park stepped in, putting his coat on the nearby hook along with his briefcase. 

"Oh, Chanyeol. You're here. Nice to see you son. How've you been."

"I've been good dad, this is Baekhyun, by the way."

Mr Park walked into the living room and approached the two males, who were both standing in front of the leather sofa. 

"Hello, Mr Park. I'm Baekhyun." Mr Park shook Baekhyun's hand and patted his back, knowingly.

"Of course it's good to finally meet you Baekhyun. We all have heard about you, I am the only one who was not successful in meeting you as of yet. I apologise for my schedule."

"Oh, it's not an issue Mr Park. I'm glad to meet you now." Mr Park nodded and smiled at Baekhyun.

"My boys, come for lunch now!" Mrs Park called out from the kitchen.

The three males followed her voice to the kitchen, the couple following behind Chanyeol's dad.

As everyone settled down, they began to discuss Chanyeol's cafe and life after graduation. Baekhyun's life was briefly inquired into but most of his time was spent with Chanyeol, therefore Chanyeol had already explained most of it.

"I'm just glad you're back Chanyeol, I haven't seen you or Baek since graduation." All of Chanyeol's family nodded in agreement, as they finished their meal.

"Yeah, sorry. It was just hectic with the shop." Chanyeol's parents nodded understandingly as Yoora finished her food.

"So, Chanyeol, have you thought anymore about starting your training for the company?" Mr Park hesitantly inquired, knowing it wasn't a topic his son was fond of.

"Well, I would like to, as long as it doesn't involve Nira."

Mr Park sighed frustratedly, "Well, since you have Baekhyun, I would not force you out of your relationship. I know that Baekhyun is a good man and he can run the cafe if need be."

"Are you serious? You'll let me join the company, now?"

"Yes Chanyeol, as long as you and Baekhyun do plan on getting married." Both Chanyeol's parents and Yoora laughed and smirked at the blushing pair of boys in front of them.

"I-I mean, yeah, just not yet." Chanyeol mumbled the sentence quietly as his parents laughed at his response. Baekhyun, on his right, just blushed a light crimson as he looked at Chanyeol's fidgeting fingers.

"Good, that's all I needed to hear Chanyeol. We can begin your training as soon as you're ready."

Chanyeol smiled at his dad, appreciatively getting up from his seat to hug his dad as a thank you.

"Well, since it's early, how about you take Baekhyun around the town for a while."

"Yeah, I was planning on it. We'll get going now, ready Baek?" Baekhyun nodded as Chanyeol intertwined their fingers and guided him out of the large mansion and into the street. "Let's just walk since the main town is only 10 minutes away." Baekhyun agreed and off they went, into the street.

|| 1137 words :) ||

AN// Well... Long time so see lol. Anyways, I'm extremely sorry for not updating in like, 2 months, but I had no plot for this book and I'm gonna end it soon. I'll probably only do a couple more chapters because I didn't really think this book through. I have a couple books that I started writing which I hope will be better than this. But, thank you to the one person that still reads this book. <3