Ch. 7: Cali-forn-ia

August's POV

"Finally! I was getting restless on this damn flight." I said aloud to myself.

The flight attendant had just announced that we preparin' fa' landing. I looked on my right shoulder and saw Kourtney was still knocked out. I was sittin at the window seat and she had the isle seat. First class of course. I laughed to myself a lul' bit 'cause she had ha mouth open and everything. She was still cute though, nonetheless.

I'm kinda glad shawty decided to come along with me on my trip to LA. I wanna show her what a week would be like in my life. We talked majority of the flight, until she couldn't hang no' mo'. I gotta admit though, it feels good to have a shawty to chill wit'. She ain't on no drama shit or nuttin and she ain't stressing a nigga 'bout relationship duties and shit. I mean, we kinda together or whatever but not really, in a sense... If that shit even makes sense?

I saw her eyes flutter open as she looked up at me and smiled.

"Why are you staring at me August?"

"I was trynna make sho' that fly ain't go in ya mouth. It must've died from the hotness of ya' breath. Po' thing." I held my head down and shook it as if I really felt sorry for this imaginary fly.
She lifted her head up laughing and hit my arm.

"That's not funny you prick!" She hit my arm again and laughed.

"Aye chill wit' allat hitting shit Kourt befo' I lay dat ass out on this plane".

"Boy please", she playfully rolled her eyes.

"You mean, Daddy please.." I grinned and licked my lips. I know she luh dat shit.
"Ugh your so irritating Aug". She laughed a little.

The plane began to rock really fast, but controlled, and I felt that feeling in the pit of my stomach whenever the plane drops altitude. I just knew it was time to land. I could never get used to this shit.

---------------------------------------------

"Wow this room is gorgeous August".
She dropped her bags on the floor and plopped down on the bed backwards with her arms open and let out a loud sigh.

"Yea, it's pretty dope." I walked over to her and hovered over her body on the bed. My hands were above her head. I leaned in and gave her a sweet lul' peck on her lips. Her lips is just so soft. And to think I actually ain't like doin' dat shit at one point.

She held the sides of my face and pulled my face to hers.

"Your so cute, you know that?". She kissed me again and bit on my bottom lip.

"Don't start no shit you ain't ready to finish". She knew what she was doing. And more than anything, she know's exactly how I get down.

"Oh I can finish baby... But just not right now though." She joked.

"Man whatever, I'll take it whenever I want it. Don't play with me Kourt."

I lifted my body up from hers. We both needed to take showers and get ready for my appearance at one of the hottest night clubs in Cali called 'White Noise'. Everybody who was somebody and who had they name out there was gon' be dere. It's just that hot of a club. I wasn't performing or no shit like dat but I was booked to make an appearance for promotional purposes. Since My first show was tomorrow, my road manager, Rock, thought it would be a good idea to party with the peoples and chop it up fa a lul' bit. My body guard, Big T, arrived in LA right after me & Kourt so he gon' step out wit' us tonight. His room is a few doors down the hall from us. He always make sho' Youngin' good at all times.

Kourtney's POV

"Thanks T", I said as he opened the door of the all black SUV me and August had arrived to the club in.