Ch. 22- Scandilous Scheming

I appreciate y'all man. All the love I received on the last 2 chapters alone is awesomeness and I really eff wit' y'all!
(I'm trying not to use profanity as much, like words such as BITCH, SHIT or FUCK as a prime example... Lmfaoo)

The more y'all comment and vote, the sooner I update.

Unedited, enjoy! 😁

August

Things was going real good between me and Kourtney. Since our last disagreement, I took her advice and realized I need to communicate wit' her more. She having my baybeh, my first born. I feel bad as shit about leaving her when I leave to go on tour, but I know this is what I gotta do ta' provide fa' my family.

Zeeeeep!

My phone vibrated beside me. I unlocked it and saw an incoming text message from Krystal.

Crazy K: We need to talk.

August: The hell we don't. What is it?

Crazy K: Meet me at my house at 2:00. That's 30 minutes fro now. My address is 1078 Trinity Road. I'll be waiting.

I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion. What kinda stunt she try'na pull now?

I slipped my phone back into my pocket, without even replying. She up ta' something I can't quite put my finga on, but I know she up ta' somethin. I'm not try'na find out neither, which is why I'ain meting up wit her.

Krystal

I looked at the time on my phone and it read 2:50. I guess August isn't coming after all. I was still borrowing Kordell's car and I had to return it to him by 3:30.

This is why I need to get just a little bit more money to put with the rest I already have saved to get me a car of my own.

"Fuck this shit. I'm leaving." I mumbled to myself.

I stood up and toward the front door, being sure to lock up.

15 minutes later, I pulled up in front of Gary's house, where Kordell told me to pick him up at. I rang the doorbell, waiting for Kordell to answer the door so we could leave.

"Krystal, how are you sweetheart?" Gary greeted me while opening the door.

"Hi Gary I'm fine. I'm here to pick up Kordell."

"Oh, come on in. He's not here yet. He borrowed my car to get something to eat, but he should be back shortly."

I nodded my head and stepped into the house, taking a seat on the couch.

Though I've seen Gary many times, I've never noticed how handsome he really is is for an older man, until today. He and my mom had messed around in the past, Kordell being the result, But I can definitely see Gary laying the pipe down well. Based off his body build, he seems like the type.

I decided to break our 10 minute silence.

"So Gary, I hear you reconnected back with your long lost daughter?"

He smiled. "Yes I did. Her name's Kourtney. She's amazing, smart and successful. You gotta meet her." He bragged.

I felt like puking at his words, but I fake smiled at him instead. "Oh, how nice."

I stood to my feet, being sure not to pull my skirt down from its high position on my thighs. I began walking around Gary's house, looking around. Being that I never usually step foot inside.

"You said Kordell went to get something to eat, right?"

"Yea. He left literally right before you came here."