Ch. 3: Know You Better

August's POV

Once I left Kourtney's house, I immediately got ta' thinking. Shawty bad. Ionno but it's just something bout her. She's sexy, and seems so innocent. I may not be the type of nigga she's used to, but I sure can get used to her.

Then I saw a text from one of my shorty's who fuck wit me from time to time... Shanice. I didn't wanna smash right nah tho. Not tonight. But some head may be good. Just to ease my mind. The stress I face day by day is enough for a nigga. I have to take care of all my family back home in N.O. And ontop of that my music and touring. It gets heavy on a young nigga.

I text Shanice back and told her to come through. By this time, I was home and laid out in my living room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**20 minutes later

I heard a knock on my door, I opened it up and saw Shanice standing there with a long trench coat on. I smirked. "Wassup Shan?" She came in and wrapped her arms around my neck while pecking it. I unwrapped her arms from around me, grabbed her hands and we both went upstairs.

"Hey baby? How was your day today?" she said while removing her coat revealing her sexy lingerie.

"It was coo". I hate when she calls me baby. I'm not her man. "But what I tell you bout that 'baby shit' Shan? Aug works fine for me." I said with a deep, stern tone.

"Damn, no need to be rude about it! Are we gonna get busy or what?" she said climbing on top of me on my bed.

"Nah. But I want you to get busy though."

"So I'm the one putting in the work?"

"That's right, you text me to come over but Ion feel like fuckin tonight. You can always gimme some neck tho." I said.

She huffed and puffed and sucked her teeth. But then she started unbuckling my pants.

Yea, that's what I thought, I thought to myself. She pulled my pants off and started placing small kisses along the pelvic lining of my Ralph Lauren underpants. She used her teeth to pull them off. Homie got skills.

She took my shit in her hands and started stroking it. I completely laid back once I felt her warm mouth on me. Then I let her get to working. She knew the drill once we finish, you get the hell out. No cuddling. No kissing. Fuck, suck, then leave. You ain't my girl so no need to linger.

Yea I know, fucked up mentality. But ion got time to get myself caught up with these broads. The entire time I was getting my shit blown off, for some odd reason Kourtney couldn't leave my mind. Shawty just seems to have it all. And I respect that about her so much, and she'ont even know it.

**The Next Day**

Kourtney's POV

"Okay Class, since today is the last day of school for all you seniors before you graduate. I expect everyone to turn in their reports on 'Brave New World' by Aldous Huxley by the end of class today...Approximately 25 minutes from now." I say while looking at my watch.

"I would seriously hate to see any one of you in my class next year for failing English." I said with a small smile on my face. A few students chuckled then turned their attention to one student in particular... Michael. The kid is barely in class. He has more absent days then he has present. Honestly, I felt bad for the kid because it was all circumstantial. Due to his horrid living situation and problems back at home, it prevented him from coming to school everyday. Somehow, I was able to convince the board of education to allow me to give him his assignments as make-up work in order to stay on track and graduate on time.