Ch. 16- Unknown Surprise

**The more y'all comment and vote, the more I update. Simple.

Thanks for alllllll the lovin' y'all give me.

Enjoy!

Kourtney

I woke up to my phone to my phone loudly ringing. I remembered unblocking August's number last night, as I seen his name and number flashing across my screen.

I fought with the air and sheets for a minute before huffing and then answering the phone.

"Yes?" I said, highly pissed for being interrupted from my precious slumber.

"The hell is yo' problem?" He blurted out through the phone.

"I'm just really tired August." I sat up in the bed.

"My bad fa' wakin' you. But it's 10 am and I'mma be dea by 12."

"And where are we going again?"

"It's a surprise." I could just imagine the annoying smirk I'm sure he had plastered on his annoyingly cute face face right now.

I sucked my teeth and he chuckled. "Make sho' you pack a weekend bag too."

"Why, where are you taking me? Please remember, we're not cool like that."

"Damn ma, chill out. I just want to do something I should've done a lil' while ago. Now no more questions. Be ready by da time I get thea'."

And just like that, he hung up. I took the phone from my ears and stared at the screen. Did he just hang up on me?

I threw the covers from off of me and slid out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush, putting toothpaste on it. Once I brushed my teeth, I turned on the shower and let it run. For some reason, letting the shower run while I find clothes to wear was a habit of mine since forever. Not sure why I do it.

I decided on wearing all white today, and settled on some white distressed jeans and a crew short sleeved crop top. I might as well wear these types of things now, being that I won't be able to wear them in a few months.

I hopped in the shower and got myself clean for about 20 minutes. Once I got out, I creamed my body and put on my clothes. My jeans felt extra tight, but they weren't too uncomfortable to wear. By next month they probably won't be able to get over my ass, which seemed to be growing overnight. I also decided against on doing my hair. I didn't have the time or patience to straighten it, so I put it in a pony tail and threw on a white hat on top. No make up today either, Au Natur-al.

I'm totally confused as to were Aug was taking me. On vacation? Is he going on another mini tour and trying to drag me along this weekend? I grabbed my MCM overnight traveling bag and threw about 3 outfits inside. I also packed 2 different shoes and some undergarments. I packed a small toiletry kit with all my hygiene necessities as well. I'm just going along with his surprise game. I see he's trying.

I went downstairs and decided on making myself some breakfast. I whipped up some eggs, turkey bacon and toast. I made enough just incase August wanted some. I got some strawberries out of the fridge, cutting off the top and set them in a bowl. Strawberries and grapefruit were my cravings. Though grapefruit are bitter to most, you wouldn't catch me dead eating those until now. I can't seem to get enough.

It was about 11:30 am when I heard a series of familiar knocks on my door, in which I knew was August.

I opened up the door to let him in.

"Good Mornin' Kourt." He gave me a hug and attempted to kiss me. But I held my hand on his chest, stopping him.

"Baby steps August. A hug is good enough." I turned and walked back into the kitchen to finish my breakfast.