A Writer Scorned

This is not an update, but I felt the need to address this issue.

If you all have noticed, I don't update this book as much as I used to like when I first started. The reason being is because people are simply not voting nor comment as much as they should. I started doubting my own writing and book because of the lack of feedback I was receiving.

I will admit, it has gotten WAYY better. But the thing that irritates my soul is that I'd receive hundreds of reads on a chapter and only 60 votes or comments. Like what? That shit doesn't add up. But yet I continuously get hundreds of reads every chapter.

I hate to sound like a complaining writer, but I want you guys to see things from my perspective. I try to give you guys a great chapter, after chapter. All I ask for in return is to show me love. If you don't like the book, you won't read it, right? But since y'all still read it, then must mean you like it. So vote, comment or something. It ain't that hard to click a damn star at the end of the chapter that YOU JUST READ IN ITS ENTIRETY and vote.

To me, that's like holding a door open for someone and they don't say thank you. Like you sneezing and nobody says bless you or God bless you. Or when people place money on the counter for you to pick up (Yea that last analogy sucks but it's STILL IRRITATING AS HELL!). Y'all get my drift?

To the ones that continue to show me support and my growing group of readers, I appreciate y'all. L.I.E. wouldn't be nothing without y'all and I genuinely appreciate y'all to the fullest.

And shout out to my Ace who always puts me in the right mind whenever I lose my confidence in writing this book. She hold me downnn. I didn't want to mention you cause I don't like to share, but what the hell lol 1AubreyMarie 😘😘😘

All I'm saying y'all is no voting/commenting, then don't expect an update. Don't inbox me telling me to update shit either. Not until I get the votes and comments I deserve.

Carry on 😒