Ch. 27- Right Where I Want You

**Comment/Vote!!

Enjoy =)

August

"So, what you got planned tomorrow?"

" Oh tomorrow I'm going on a girls lunch-date."

"Oh, okay okay. I'm glad you decided to actually get out. Yo ass be stayin' cooped up inna house."

She let out a sigh before speaking, "I know. I'll be back to my normal self once you get here next week."

Every time me and Kourtney talk on da' phone, she always gets sad. I know it's hard on her while I'm gone, and I honestly miss my baybeh too. I got one more week left'a dis tour, then I'a be back home.

"I know baybeh. I feel like we have the same conversation every time we talk on' a phone."

She chuckled. "Your absolutely right. Ugh were so corny."

I laughed. "Nah, just you."

"Lies August, lies." She giggled.

"Yea, yea, yea. But anyways Kourt, inna let you go so you can get some rest for ya' luh' girls date thang ta'morrow. Who you said you was goin' wit' again?"

"Oh it's a girl I met the other the day."

"You betta' make sho' she ain't no killer or no psycho bitch. No new friends like Drake bih."

She hollered laughing. "Oh my gosh Aug, please stop. I'll be fine and I'll call you later. Love you."

"Love you more."

She smooched into the phone and I did the same before we hung up.

Being on this tour took my mind away from all da' shit I been dealing wit', with Krystal. Every time I go on stage, I try ta' push all'at shit in the back of my head. It was like a form of therapy. Every chance she got she either text me or leave voicemails on my phone wit' some threatenin' shit.

Fuck her.

Instead of focusing on that bullshit, I need to focus on my bomb ass show I did tonight. Everything was on point. The arena was sold out and my fans really was rockin wit' a nigga tonight.

As if on que, I heard a knock on my room door. I got up to answer it.

"Aye man, we killed that shit tonight fam." I smacked hands wit' DJ Era.

"Nigga my name is DJ Era, act like you know. But for real though, the crowd was mad live man!" He said.

"I know man, I felt the love. They really was rockin' wit' a nigga the hard way. "

I talked to Era for a good luh' while until he decided he was gon' head back to his room.

As soon as he left, I heard another knock on my room door. I opened it again.

"Hey August, I just wanted to tell you great show tonight."

"Thanks Ma, ya'll was showin' out too. Ya'll keep up the good work and thanks for rockin' wit' me."

She smiled and got quiet, so I figured that was my cue to close the door. "Aight, well thanks fa' stoppin' by and have a good night."

"August wait! There's a afterparty at the venue tonight and the whole team is going. I was wondering- we were wondering if you wanted to come through." Mia asked.

Mia was one third of my back up dancers and also the newest of the crew. She joined the tour about a week ago, and I'd be lying if I said she ain't have talent. My other dancers, Brittany and Whitney are twins, and they been on tour wit' me since the very first night it kicked off. I was against having dancers at first, but afta' management convinced me, I was for it.