Epilogue

When I wake up, I'm in the backseat of a car. In the driver and passenger seats are the two witches that attacked me on the road. My hands are bound by a spell and so are my feet. Light shines in through the windows as we pass through a city unknown to me.

"Don't bother trying to run," the woman in the passenger seat says to me. They both have dark straight hair and I know they're related. In fact, I know more about them than I realize.

"Jane-Anne and Sophie Deveraux," I ask. They both flinch as if they're surprised I remember them. "You're the witches from the French Quarter," I add.

"You've never met us," Jane-Anne, the one in the driver's seat, says, "How do you know us?"

"I used to run New Orleans with Marcel," I say, "it was my business to know who you were. What do you want with me?"

"We need you," Sophie says.

"For what," I demand.

"You'll know everything when you need to," Jane-Anne snaps, "all you need to know is that we've been waiting for this moment for a long time. We've left a note for Klaus so he'll come after you."

"Klaus is dead," I snap.

"That's what he wants you to think," Sophie says, "he's alive and he'll come for you."

I laugh, "You want Klaus to come after me. Why?" They remain in silence and I nod, "right, I'll know everything when I need to."

"You'll stay with us until Klaus arrives in the Quarter," Sophie says.

"What about Marcel," I ask.

"Marcel has no knowledge of this, nor will he ever," Jane-Anne says. I sigh and look out the window. I may not know a lot about why they need me, but I know one thing for certain. My time in Mystic Falls is over. Klaus and Elijah will come for me and we'll rule New Orleans together, always and forever.

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading my story! If you're content with leaving Cordelia's story here, that's fine, but her story will continue in The Originals: Always and Forever! If you're not a big fan of The Originals, you're better off leaving her end here. If you think The Originals is better than The Vampire Diaries, then you'll absolutely love the next installment! Wondering about the interactions between Cordelia and Kol Mikaelson?? You most certainly will find out about their past and possibly a future in the next installments!! Please feel free to leave comments or messages on how you felt about Cordelia's story and what should happen next!