The Coffins

Damon and I had no idea where to start looking for Stefan. We were saved when Damon's cell rang.

"Aren't you supposed to be teaching a class right now," Damon asks.

"You and Cecily need to get your asses to the school," Alaric says on the other line.

"What happened," Damon asks, worried.

"I think Klaus compelled Jeremy," Alaric says.

"You think," Damon asks.

"Jeremy just went and stood in front of a racing car," Alaric says, "and I have no doubt that one of Klaus's hybrids was driving it."

"Is he ok," Damon asks.

"He's fine, I got to him in time," Alaric says.

"Does Elena know," Damon asks.

"She will when she gets in here for fourth period," Alaric says, "which is why you two should be here."

Damon sighs, "Ok, we're coming." Damon hangs up the phone and looks at me. "You think Klaus compelled Jeremy," he asks me.

I nod, "it's starting. He's not going to stop."

Damon nods, "let's go." We get in his camaro and drive to the school. Alaric meets us at the front door so we can avoid having to compel the security guards to letting us in. He leads us to his empty classroom where Jeremy, Caroline, and Tyler are.

"Hey," Damon and I say to them.

"Hi," Tyler beams back to me, smiling.

I disregard him and look at Jeremy, "are you ok?"

He nods, "why would Klaus do this?"

"Because Stefan stole his family's coffins," Damon answers. Caroline and Tyler both stare at us.

"His family's what," Caroline asks.

"He put his family into coffins," I explain, "He carries them around with him everywhere."

"Why," Tyler asks.

"Because he's a psycho," Damon answers, "We have to find Stefan."

"I noticed he wasn't here," Caroline says, "what happened to him?"

"Klaus compelled him to turn his humanity off," I answer.

Caroline gasps, "Does Elena know?"

"She thinks Stefan's at the house, resting," Damon answers.

"Why do we need to find Stefan, though," Alaric asks.

"Because we need to wake up Elijah," Damon answers.

"Wake up," Tyler asks.

"Klaus has these daggers that can temporarily drop an Original," I say to them, "they're all daggered. There are five Originals and one witch in those coffins."

"And you want to wake Elijah up out of the six of them," Caroline asks.

"Elijah was ready to kill Klaus when Klaus was trying to break his curse," Damon says, "then Klaus daggered him. I'm sure Elijah wouldn't think twice about it again."

"Ok," Alaric says, "So how do we find Stefan?"

"That's the million dollar question," I say.

"Well I'll help Cecily find him," Tyler says.

I stare at him, "you're going to help me and Damon Tyler. We're in this together."

He nods, "maybe, but I'll help you."