You have got to be KIDDING me!

I was walking to find out what those planes were doing in the forest. As I was walking, I decided to play with my fire a little bit. As I was walking I saw a long row of trees snapped in half. I gaped at the trees in awe. I heard a lot of gun fir an metal clashing and ran behind a tree.

"Optimus! I will avenge my daughter and sparkmate you killed so many cycles ago!" I saw a silver robot say. I feel bad for him. He had these deep, red, ruby eyes that held so much pain and anger.

I don't think that I should be watching this so I am gonna leave I thought to myself. It also might have to do with me not wanting to get stepped on and dying today.

I turn around and I see a big red robot thing fighting a small blue one fighting close to me. I shoot for the heavy tree leaves that are in the direction of my house. I think I lost them and stop to catch my breath and all of a sudden I am grabbed in this huge metal claw and I felt this weird sensation and I was sitting in a Audi sports car. I felt a seat buckle strap me into the seat Its started speeding off and all of a sudden I look in the rear view mirror and see a black and yellow Chevy Camaro and a blue motorcycle chasing us.

"Help!" I scream. Like they can hear me (note my sarcasm). All of a sudden I see a blue and green circle thing pop out in front of the car. Next I knew we were in this huge metal room. The seat belt came off of me and someone said, "Get out before I crush you." I got out of the car and ran to a corner of the room. I saw a window and it turns out I am in what must be a plane because I could see the clouds and land below us. I turn around and see a big robot thing again.

I felt overwhelmed and felt like I was going to pass out. I looked at my hands and there were sparks flying off of my hands. It has never done that before.

"You are here for the Decepticon's entertainment." The tall red robot said. "Megatron thought it might be funny to keep a human around to Starscream." He said. He looked like a guy and cocky.

"Okay, when is mega... um... megaperson getting here?" I asked. I was very confused and shaken and close to passing out from shock.

"He should be here any minute." the red robot said. After a couple minutes that involved me sitting down and going over everything that had just happened, that silver robot walked along in with a robot that had high heels, and a purple one behind him.

"I am Megatron, this is Knockout, Starscream, and Soundwave." he said pointing to the robots. The one who kidnapped me is called Knockout. They all looked like I had met them before, like in a dream or something, but that's impossible. "I am the leader of the Decepticons and we are cybertronians from Cybertron." he said. "You are to stay here and become our leverage with the Autobots." He spat. I nodded while shaking. I could feel my hands start to warm up and I tried to focus on calming down and not fainting.

"Soundwave, bring her to the medical room and run tests on her. Doctor, you know what to do. " commanded Megatron. Soundwave stood there and looked at Megatron and nodded and him and Knockout escorted me to the medical room.

In the bridge:

"Are you okay Megatron?" asked Starscream. He was a little worried about him. He hasn't been himself since he lost Sliverblade and his sparkling. Starscream didn't want to admit it but he missed the femmes too. Silverblade and him might not have gotten along the best, but he did miss this quarrels.

"Starscream, I advise that you stop worrying about me and start worrying about how you are going to deal with the human we brought in. She is going to be your responsibility. If anything happens to her it will be your problem to deal with" He replied. Megatron walked out and left Starscream with the venhicons.

"What are you looking at!" He yelled and they all got back to work.

Medical room:

As they were talking, Soundwave took her and injected her with something that made her go to sleep. He took a sample of her blood and put it in a glass container and fed it to the computer. While they were waiting for the results, Knockout injected a location transmitter into her so they would always be able to find her location if they were to ever need her again.

It took a little while but he had the results and he couldn't believe that "Kinsley" had Cybertronian DNA. Now the only question left was who were her parents and that led both of the robots to start decoding her DNA.

861 words!