Little Things

I walked into the orphanage and wondered where everyone was. I went to go look around the house. They all sat on the floor in the living room listening to a guest reader reading them a story. I left before they could see me. I walked up to the landline and call Becca's cell phone.
Ring-ring-ring
"Hello?" Becca asked.
"Hey Becs its me..."
"Where the hell have you been? Oh nevermind that. DO YOU WANT TO COME OVER FOR TOMORROW?!" She asked while breaking my eardrumb.
"Sure I'll be over in a liitle bit." I replied.
"Ok see you soon." She said and hung up.
I debated to call the Jack or not to meet up with the autobots. I did want to see my dad on better terms. We definitely can't go all the way back to the Autobots' base. Aww what the hell...
Ring-Ring-Ring-Ring
"Ummm... Hello?" Jack asked.
"Jack its Ashley. I..." I was interupted.
"Ratchet Ashley's on the phone... What should I do to have her on the computer?" He asked. After minutes of figuring that out.
"Hey guys!" I said
There were a bunch of hellos. We all talked for a good 20 minutes. I love them all do much. They're so nice. I looked outside and saw Knockout. Crap!
"Guys, I have to go, Knockout's here and I have to go over to my friends house for a One Direction concert tomorrow. Love you Opi!" I say right before I hang up.
I walk outside with an extra pair of clothes and start walking to my friends house. Knockout pulls up next to me. Great!

This is where I'm ending it for now. Thanks to all my readers!!! Love u guys!