My Father and Me

Ratchet froze and slowly looked down.

"Silverblade?" He slowy whispered.

"Hi opi." He picked my up and spun me around. He set me down and I hugged him and started to cry.

"Silverblade! I'm so glad you're safe!" Ratchet said. "I remember when Megatron took you away from me." He said sadly.

"I escaped Megatron to come and see you when I found out you were my father. I cant stay long because Megatron will know if I'm not there. Soundwave helped me escape. I have gotten along with most of the Decepticons... except the insecticons." I said the last part with a disgusted face.

"Oh my poor Silverblade, why don't you go say hi to the other Autobots and then you can leave." I said. We walked to where all the Autobots where and they turned to look at Ratchet and they pulled out their guns at me. I went behind my father.

"Come out con." Bulkhead said.

"Bulkhead, Arcee, Bumblebee, and Smokescreen... PUT YOUR WEAPONS AND FOR FRAGS SAKE GIVE MY DAUGHTER AN APPROPRIATE HELLO." He yelled and I flinched. They put their weapons away.

"We are sorry... um what's your name?" Arcee asked.

"Silverblade, I used to be Kinsley. Then Megatron turned me back into my Cybertronian form." I said.

"Kinsley?" Smokescreem asked. I ran up to everyone and gave them a hug. I turned to Optimus and gave him a hug.

"Hello uncle." I said.

"Hello dear Silverblade." Optimus said to me. I kissed him on the cheek.

"I have missed you all." I said to all of them. Then the private message link to base went off. It was from Megatron's ship.

Oops!

I could be mean and leave it right here, but I want to do more than this since I won't be updatig for a while.

Ratchet opened it to Megatron's face.

"Autobots...where is my sparkmate?" He asked.

"Who would ever want to be your sparkmate." Smokescreem asked him. I was behind Optimus.

"Silverblade." He answered. That made me upset.

"I never agreed to becoming your sparkmate Megatron! You forced this upon me!" I yelled.

"I am coming to get you SIlverblade, and when I find you... you will have wished you would have never leaved and your friends will suffer greatly. Or, you could come home right now and I will be nice and just give you a firm talking to," He said. I can't risk my friends being hurt.

"I will come home to you, but you need to give them one energon mine that is still full of energon. Or I can kill myself and then you'll never be able to have any heirs." I said.

"Deal. I will tell Soundwave to send the coordinates of one we have not gone to yet." He said. "Now come home." He said and then disappeared. I turned around and started walking back to base. I had someone pull on my arm and I spun around.

"Please don't leave us." My father hugged me.

"I have to, he is going to hurt you if I don't." This seems just like when he forced-bonded me.

Next chapter will be a flash back. I finally got passed Confirmation Examination. that is where you get asked prepared questions in front of anyone who wants to come and your family is there. Its very nerve racking! I dont know when the next time I will be updating, but check out my other book if ya get a chance. Bye! :)