Flashback (part 1)

I was on my way home with my friend Doomdrift. "Hey Drift, want to go get some energon quick before you drop me off?" I asked.

"Sure, lets go to Flamestream's Energon." He replied. When we walked in I looked around the room and saw Megatron and his gang with him. Our eyes met and I turned away quickly. I nugged Drift's shoulder and I pointed at the group of bots. They gave off a bad vibe.

"Watch out okay? I don't want you getting hurt." He said.

"Me... get hurt? I don't think so." I replied. We both laughed. When we were done with the energon, Drift and I started walking home. I had the feeling that we were being followed.

"Drift, I have the weirdest feeling that we're being followed." I said. He looked at me and nodded. He felt it too.

All of a sudden I was pushed up against the wall two bots were holding me. I looked and saw Megatron walking towards me.

"Well, well, well... if it isn't Ratchet's sparkling herself." His gag laughed.

"DOOMDRIFT!" I yelled. Megatron put his claw under my chin and made it so I was looking up at him.

"Silverblade, I want you to be my sparkmate." He said in a serious tone.

"Never." I said. Knockout and Soundwave were holding me against the wall while Breakdown and Starscream held Doomdrift who was fighting to get free but Breakdown and Starscream were holding him pretty tight.

Time Skip...

Megatron touched me in places that I wanted my TRUE sparkmate to touch me. After he was done, they all left and dropped Drift and ran towards me. "We have to get you home so we can tell your parents. They might be able to help." Drift carried me home.

We walked inside and my parents asked what was wrong. Drift looked at me and I nodded.

"Megatron force-bonded me." I said with tears in my eyes. My mom gasped and ran to give me a hug. My dad on the other hand was fuming with anger. He turned to look at Drift.

"How could you let this happen. I gave you a job! ONE JOB! To protect her!" I gasped. How could he? I ran up to my room and dragged my mom with me. I locked the door and wet to go sit by my mom.

"I would have never allowed Ratchet to protect you, sweetspark." He didn't even tell me about it. How could he?

I might not be able to make a chapter again for a little while but I may if I get too bored during my brother's baseball practices! Thanks for reading and comment! :)