One Direction Finally

Becca and I walked through the space bridge. I transformed into my cybertronian form all thanks to Knockout who showed me how to do it. I looked around until my eyes landed I my father. When I saw him I ran up to him and hugged him really tight. 

"I missed you so much opi. I just want to stay here with you." I broke down into tears. He stroked his digits down my back.

"Silverblade, you can stay here and we can all protect you from the wrath of Megatron. You don't have to return! We can win this war together. You have the  heart of your mother and it would kill me inside if you gave up or lost hope. You're just like your mother." He told me.

"Opi, you are the best creator any bot could ever ask for! You are so brave and strong and that is something that I wish to be. I am not strong or brave, even back on Cybertron I wasn't sure of myself and had to put on an act to show people. I am broken inside but I am slowly getting better. If Megatron doesn't have me there is no one who can be safe from his wrath." I said looking down sadly.

"Awe sweetspark, you have no idea how proud I am of you for handling all of this like you do. I could have never been as proud of you as I am. I love you Silverblade." Opi said.

"I hate to break up the moment guys, but Kinsley or Silverblade and I have a concert to go to." Becca said. Oh yeah that's right. I almost forgot about it.

"I am done are you ready to go?" I asked her totally pumped for the concert.

"Of course I have been for the past ten minutes. I love that you got back with your father, but we are going to be late." She said getting worried we were going to be late. I smirked knowing we could just bridge there. She didn't know that though.

"Opi can we use the spacebridge to get to the concert?" I asked. Becca looked super confused and I burst out laughing. Everyone gave me a questioning look. I just laughed harder. The bots probably thought I was going insane and who knows I probably am. After I settled down, I went back to my human form and had all of my 1D clothes on.
"Hey, did you want me to go and get us some food before that concert starts?" I asked.
"Sure! And while you do that, I will go and grab some sodas for us!" Becca replies.
I left to go and get some food and I walk up to the food stand and look to see what they all have.
"I will take 1 order of nachos, 2 hot dogs, 2 popcorns, and 1 bag of cotton candy." I told the boy.
"That will be $19.50 please." He responded. I gave him exact change and got the food and left. By the time I got back, Becca was already sitting down. We talked about life for a while and then the concert started so we stood up and danced until the concert was over.

I did not want to go back. I just want to be a normal bot who doesn't have to deal with a war. Why did it have to be us who has a war? Why did I have to lose my sparkling?

"Hey are you ok? You are crying." Becca said.

"No, I just want everything to be ok. I don't want to be in this stupid war." I told Becca. She just nodded her head.

"What are you going to do about it?" Becca asked.

"There is nothing that I really can do." I said. "I guess I could talk to Megatron, but I doubt that it will really help." I said.

"You would be surprised how many people can solve problems just from talking about them." Becca said.

"Dang, when did you become the wise one?" I said. We both busted out laughing. She and I got in the car. We drove out of the parking ramp. Becca was a very good driver. She turned the music up so I could sing along and she could focus on driving. Bad at Love by Halsey came on the radio and I sang to the entire song.

"Hey, do you know a blue sports car? Its been behind us for a while and I have even taken turns and its still following us." Becca said. I turned around and didn't recognize the car.

"I have no idea whose car that is. But I have a bad feeling so step on it." I said. "I will call my friends." I told her to comfort her. I didn't know who to call, the Decepticons or the Autobots. Ugh, I don't want to call either one. Jack! I can call him!

RING...RING...RING... RING...RING... RING... "Hello this is Jack Darby's phone, sorry-" "UGH!" I don't have anyone else's number... this only leaves me one choice... Knockout. I put down the phone to look at Becca. "Ok I am going to try someone else, but if they find us you have to run and leave me behind. They won't hurt be but I can't say the same for you." I told her.

"Are you gonna call the bad guys.. decpti- somethings?" Becca said. She made a sharp turn to get on the highway.

"Decepticons? Yes that is who I'm calling." I said.

RING... RING... RIN- "Hello, this is a private line. State your name." Knockout said.

"Hey Knockout it's me. I need to know if your on the ship or not." I said. I saw an orange sports car come out behind the blue car and a helicopter fly over us. We are so doomed.

"I am and you are on with everyone." He said. I really don't have time for this.

"Ok so I am with my friend and we are coming back from the concert and there is a blue sports car and orange sports car with it and a helicopter flying over head. I don't know what to do."

"Its not any of us. Keep trying to lose them. We will be there to help you soon you just need to calm down and keep following my directions." Knockout said.

"Ok." I said.

Well if it wasn't the Decepticons or the Autobots... then who was it?

Sorry it took me so long to update. I like reading stories much more than writing them! If anyone has any ideas or suggestions about the book just let me know! 😄