It's Gonna be Alright

Kinsley's POV

It seemed like I was in complete darkness for what seemed like hours. I don't know how long it had been. I could feel myself coming out of the darkness and into the light, except the light was so bright that I had to close my eyes again. 

"Ah good to see you finally wake up. I thought I had accidentally killed you," The Cybertronian said. I looked down, hoping that what I feared was just a dream, but it wasn't. I saw my stubbed leg and tears began to form in my eyes. Where were the Autobots or even the Decepticons? I thought Megatron said he would protect me. All of my memories came flooding about how I forgot them and I saw the crushed look on his face. "Ah so you are remembering things now, tell me where the Autobot's base is."

"I don't know! Every time I was there I went through a ground bridge! I have no idea" I yelled at her," I said.

"You are a weak and useless human. I don't know why the Autobots keep you around," She talked to herself. My heart skipped a beat. If she even figured out part of the truth I could really get in some trouble. She looked over at me and smirked. "You know something, don't you? Why don't you tell me what is so important that your fear is rolling off of your body in waves," She said in a calm voice. 

I shook my head afraid that my voice would fail me. Her smile dropped. "Don't make me cut your other leg off," She said. My eyes grew wide and I shook my head. She stalked towards me like a predator carefully watching its prey for its next move. "Come on Kinsley, why don't you make this easier for you and myself," She said.  I shook my head again. "Naughty naughty Kinsley. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to hurt you again, as much as I love to hear your screams," 

She got up to me and stabbed me in my good leg and I screamed from the pain. She pinned my arm above my head and whispered, "I am going to enjoy this." She was about to cut off one of my arms when there was a huge explosion. All of a sudden I saw Optimus, Ratchet, and Megatron storm through a wall. I gasped in a state of relief. I felt like I could breathe again. Against my own control, my eyes were becoming very heavy.

"Take her to the brig and have Soundwave keep an eye on her until I get back," I heard.

"Kinsley!" I heard a voice yell. I looked up and saw my best friend. I smiled weakly at her. "What did she do to you?"

I opened my mouth to form words, but all I could focus on was the pain spreading throughout my body. "What happened to your leg?" She asked. I made a scissors motion and her eyes got wide and tear-filled. She covered her mouth with her hands and broke down in tears. Ratchet and Knockout ran over to me in their holoforms. I smiled at them but shook my head. 

"Ratchet if we don't get her back to the Nemesis she won't have any chance at survival," He nodded and scooped me up into his arms.

"I'm so proud of you for being so strong my little blade," my Oppi whispered in my ears. I looked at him and put my hand on his cheek. Tears started forming in my eyes. I was getting really tired. He put me in the back of his bipedal form and we all went through a ground bridge and came into a medic room. 

"Shockwave, get the secondary option ready. I don't know if she will pull through," Knockout ordered. He nodded. Ratchet and Knockout looked at me and asked me a whole bunch of questions while they looked at my leg. 

"Ratchet, I am not sure she is going to survive this. She has a major concussion, internal head trauma, internal bleeding, blood loss, and several third-degree burns on her leg," he explained. "I think we should get everyone in here before she goes. I cannot guarantee anything so I want to be sure everyone gets to say goodbye," he nodded. All of a sudden I felt really tired. I just wanted a peaceful rest, and I knew I could get that surrounded by my family. I smiled and looked at my Oppi. "I love you Oppi," I managed to get out. Everything was fading, like all of my senses were getting weaker. I heard yelling in the distance, or right next to me, but I couldn't tell the difference. I felt someone grab my hands, but after that everything went black for the last time.