Forgotten! How?

As we were on our way... would you call it home? I guess... home, I remembered that I still had One Direction. Whats the date? I'll ask Megatron. "Hey Megatron, wht is the date?" I asked.

   "July 7th, why?" OMG! The concert is tomorrow! I have to text Becca!

"Megatron, I know you said you were going to take me back to the ship, but I have a date with my friend tomorrow and I really can't miss it. Can you take me back to the orphanage?" I asked.

"A DATE?!?!?!" He said angered. I could feel it through the bond. Oh crap!

"NO! Not one of those dates, I have plans to do with my friend. We are going to a One Direction Concert!" I squeeled the last part and jumped up and down a little bit.

"Ugh. Fine, but you must cooperate with me for the next month. Deal?" He asked. Sounds fair enough.

"Deal. Now turn this thing around.... Oops sorry mate!" I said in an Austrailian accent. (Austrailians are so cool! No offense to anyone else, I just love their accents!😆)

We arrived at the orphanage. I remember the last time I was here. Starscream and Knockout were here and scared the kids. I thanked Megatron and told him to meet me here in two days. I walked into the orphanage not knowing what would come next.