Lonely -Noah Cyrus

Taylor's POV:

I had been dating Tom for awhile but my mind never went far from Karlie. Tom had been a good friend but he worked a lot so I barely got to see him. Soon enough we broke up.

So I was alone at home enjoying some fruit for breakfast,scrolling through some news and I saw that Karlie got married. She didn't even bother to invite me to her wedding.

I knew our friendship has fallen apart but after the disastrous relationship we had and the media tearing us to shreds,things got complicated.

I don't really know why she broke up with me and just left,to admit it hurt is an understatement,it was excruciatingly painful.

There wasn't a second that passed that I didn't miss her. Her smile and cheeky remarks,the way she always paid attention to me even if there were more attractive people in the room.

She was and is still my one true love,she stole my heart from the very first second that I saw her.

That intoxicating laughter,filled with such genuine emotion in her eyes. She has a heart of gold and never took advantage of anyone's goodness and I looked up to her and loved her unconditionally.

A flood of emotions streamed over my cheeks and I hadn't realized that I was crying.

Meredith and Olivia were staring at me,waiting patiently for some food or treats,either that would satisfy them for now.

I stood up and put my dishes away and fed both my sweethearts and left for my music room,ready to write what comes from my heart.

After about 3 songs and compositions, I was emotionally exhausted and the clock stood at 3,to which I decided it was time for a break and time for lunch.

I went for lunch and unknowingly got Karlie's favorite dish,only once I've finished my food,had I realized what had happened and I just bowed my head and sighed from frustration.

Usually when I feel like this I would write a song or two and I would feel better but I've come to realize when it comes to Karlie,things were never as simple as just a written song filled with emotion and heartbreak.

So I decided maybe I'll go to the Gym and I did, I worked really hard,up to the point where I thought that I would pass out but I didn't. I just felt worse.

I went home and took a shower while planning my night ahead. I decided that a rerun of Friends might cheer me up and it kind of did,especially since both Meredith and Olivia curled up to me and gave me some cuddles.

They always seem to know when I'm feeling sad and their cuddles cheer me up most of the time.

That night as I fell asleep watching Friends, I couldn't help but dream of her,of us and everything that happened to lead up to this exact moment,this storm that needs mending.