ch 11

Anika's PoV

I got up with a new determination and strength in me!  I took my bath and went downstairs for making breakfast!

Sid and Malika had left from the mansion yesterday! 

I prepared the breakfast and presented it on dinning table!  My eyes came out of socket to find shivaay along with some girl!

Baby Is she your maid? The girl asked

Yes Natasha!  He said

Whatever!  I am habitual About it dude!

The girl put morsel in her mouth and spit it out! 
As usual whenever any new girl comes she do the same thing! 

You bitch doesn't you know how to cook!  She said

You teach me then!  I said
Oh fuck how did it came out of my mouth!  I am so gone today! 

Shivaay's face was fuming!  He pulled my hand and was about to put it in hot vessel when I pushed him and emptied the vessel on him!

Dare you touch me again!  I warned him! 

Ahhhhh he scremed in pain!

Oh baby!  That girl was shedding hee fake tears!

You bitch I won't leave you! the girl said

Fuck off Slut ! I said and left! 

OMG am I dreaming!  I pinched on my arm tightly

Ouch!  I moaned
OMG OMG it's not a dream it's true i answer him back !

At late night !

He is too late ! What happened to him today!  Is he planning something against me! 

I was waiting for him in living areas when he returned with blood shot eyes! 

I became scared! He was trembling!  He was not able to walk properly he was coming towards me !
Is he drunk? 

Hey baby doll time for punishment!  He whispered dangerously in my ears and dragged me mercilessly! 
My brain stopped working!  I was numb!  He teared off my clothes!  I was wiggling!  He slapped me hard!  I cried! 
I tried to push him but his hold was too strong!  I was in my under garments only !  He teared it off and off and started eating my body mericellessly! He attacked on my bosoms and bitted them!  They were full of marks now!  Then he went  down there and started sucking the place like a hungry animal!  I cried at my helpless!  I tried to push him when he slapped me again!  He then hand cuffed me and entered me mericellesly! 
My crying was echoing in whole mansion!

Ahhhhhh it was not my moan these were my screms!  I was begging him to stop but he didn't gave a Dam!  I moved my body, my legs trying to push him out but I only got more pain!  My wrists started bleeding because of hand cuffs! 
The torcher continued the whole night!  My voice was sore so as my private portion was! 

In morning I got up to find duvet covering around my body and was hands free from hand cuff!  My whole body was aching! Tears were Continously flowing through my eyes!  I was getting scared of him again! 
My thoughts were broken because of my phone ringing! 

I hurriedly picked the phone as it was of guari's doctor !
Hello Annika guari's condition is getting stable hopefully within week she was come out from coma ! The doctor said
My lips curved in a smile!

Thanku so much doctor!  I said with tears of happiness! 

Just few days more annika after then you and guari will be free forever! 

For guari I had to take all the torcher's till now!  I knew that shivaay wanted to take revenge from me for something and he was dragging guari in between it but whole omakara's thing was totally a misunderstanding! 

After Marraige once I had heard him talking!

What are you doing?  You are not able to find that girl!  I know annika has hided her somehere I want to punish her at any cost!  That bitch's sister Will get punishment for hurting my brother's emotions ! I won't leave that guari! 

My eyes came out of socket after hearing it! Then I realised untill I am with him he will torcher me only but if I ran it would be easy for him to catch us both!  Guari's is comatized so wherever We might go hospital Expenses could pave way for him to know about us ! Then I decided that untill guari would be out of comma I will distract him from her and i am successfull In it too ! 

To be continued

Story is going to complete soon guys please vote and comment ❤❤❤