ch 8

Next morning

Sid and Malika were finding anika so that they can see her once after the night! 

But one servant informed them that shivika had went out for 2 days !

Malika was too shocked!  She got an idea that he will torcher her like hell!  Why she went with him! 

Sid Went numb!  He is not able to protect his sister! 

On the other hand

shivaay took annika at the outskirts of Mumbai!  She was totally scared!

They reached at a big house which was too old!  He dragged her and throwed her in a room which was totally dark and closed the door! 

She was Pleading To take her out but he didn't payed any head! 

Shivaay please open the door I am getting scared!  She cried! 

The whole day she was crying and he was sitting close to door listening her screms!

But suddenly he didn't heard any sound from the room! 

Suddenly he opened the door and found her sleeping! 

He called her name! 

sHe got up and started shivering! 

Why are you doing this to me!  What I have done!  Why are behaving so inhuman with me what's my fault?  Did I said you to propose me?  My biggest mistake was to help you when sid throwed coffee on you!  You should burn to death at that moment only ! That was mere a Hot coffee you should be Brutally beaten up for playing with my feelings for treating me like animal! You don't deserve to live you are a demon!  She shouted! 

He was about to slap her when she pushed him!
Don't you dare to touch me ! Why are doing this to me?  Why you came In my life ! she shouted! 

You wanna listen the truth then listen!  You are a criminal!  You torchered my om just because he loved your sister!  Because of you he is in mental asylum!  He shouted with tears! 

she was shocked!

Shivaay's pov

I Saw you first time at a marriage in Delhi I feel In love with you at first sight only!  Om was in little depression because of riddhima there he saw your sister guari!  He started liking her!  But because of you they didn't became one then I decided to take revenge from you!  I shouted at her! 

That means all our moments in college ND your proposal all was lie? She asked being hurt! 

No I loved you truly!  When I proposed you Next day I got to know about your deeds!  Then I started thinking of plans so that I could take revenge from you! I said

What had I done?  She asked

I chuckled! 

You commited crime! When om and guari had fight then she in anger said she want to break up with him!  He was sad after that! He tried to come near her but you warned him to stay away from guari and you send guari far from the place! You send goons to threaten him and you blackmailed him that you will kill me if he tried to go near guari!  I said with tears! 

This is all lie!  She shouted!

Yes om loved guari and I asked him to stay away from guari because guari wanted him to stay away from her as... She was about to say but stopped thinking he can harm guari! 

Why did you stopped?  Didn't found anything to lie?  You will face the consequences of your sister's crime!  She hurted my brother!  I can never forgive you! I said and left leaving her in thoughts! 

I didn't told you the whole truth annika!  I will make you suffer because of what you did with priyanka too!  You snatched my only sister and brother from me! They both are in asylum because of you! I won't leave you! but first I need to find guari because only she can cure om and I need to convienc him to to stay with priyanka till she becames normal!  I thought

Next day morning
He went at the old house!

This is the same house where you had kept my Priyanka! I thought! 

She was sitting on chair lost in thoughts! 

I smiled sadly seeing her pale face!

Come!  I said rudely and she followed and they headed towards OM !

to be continued

did you liked this chapter?