ch 7

Anika's pov
I was sitting on bed when he came! 
Today my friends are coming so get ready!  He said and left!

I don't wanna meet them!  They always humiliate me ! I remember last time when We had a get toghter I was serving everyone like maid and his friend's wives were sitting like queen!  I had tears to see how much their husband's pamper them! 

Flashback
Shivaay finally you were able to get her as your maid!  Yuvi said
Shivaay chuckled! 
Anika pass me the beans!  Arnav said!
Go annika serve them food and then when we all will finish you can eat do you get that!  shivaay said
anika nodded quietly! 

She started serving them!  Then she saw how they were pampering their wives!  They were feeding them with their own hands!  They were Pleading so that they can eat one bite more ! Anika had tears seeing it! 

Anika Payal need warm water go get that for her !  ashu said! 

anika silently went to bring the water and unfortunately it was little more hot!  Payal did drama that her hand burns! 

You bitch because of you my Payal's hand burnt!  bloody maid!  Shivaay you called me here to hurt my jaan!  Go and punish her!  Ash said! 

Shivaay mindlessly Burnt anika's Hand by putting it in a bowl contaning hot gram! 

She scremed!  But he was too heartless to hear her painful screams at last Arnav's wife Pushed shivaay and helped annika in putting ointment!

Arnav's wife was one of the member of Anika's group!  She was Siddhi!  She took anika as her sister but after her behavior towards Sid and other members she started hating her! She was aman's ex but her parents forcefully made her married with arnav but she don't repent it because arnav keeps her like queen! 

She tried to ask Arnav many time that why shivaay hate annika but he always Deny telling her!  he says that he don't want to discuss about it! 

Anika was crying hard! 

Anika you got the punishment for not trusting us!  You got the punishment of hurting your brother!  Siddhi taunted her!

this was enough for anika she hurriedly ran from there! 

Flashback ends

I am not hurt because his friends humiliate me I am hurt because my sister like friend taunts me with hatered in her eyes!  I can bear anything but not hate for me in the eyes of my loved ones! 

Instead of supporting me to fight against shivaay my friend taunted me for distrusting her!  If they were my true friends they should be around me not me her like this! i shrugged off the thoughts and got ready being scared that if he will come and I don't get ready till then he will beat me !

I got ready!  and headed downstairs! 
I had tears to see Malika and sid after so many years! Aman was also there!  Land slipped from my feet ! I couldn't imagine that they are infront of me after so long!!  Please someone pinch me oh god I am so happy! 

But my happiness didn't lasted for long!  Don't worry it happens with me everytime!  They looked at me and turned their face on the other side!  I went downstairs! 

Shivaay came to me with a smirk! 

You took so much rest wifey now time to get hurt!  He whispered in my ears! 

I feel disgusted by him! 

Hey aman meet my wife annika!  Shivaay said with smirk

Hello Mrs oberio hope you are doing fine!  Aman said like he was taunting me!

Why are you saying like this aman I am your ani! I said with tears! 

Stop your drama Mrs. oberio!  You are nothing but a selfish creature who just need People for her own needs! You just used us and went!  You are so bad so bad he cried and left! 

Everyone became numb! 

You bitch you destroyed my party!  Shivaay said and slapped her! 

Sid couldn't see it and closed his eyes! 

You know you deserve a punishment just wait and watch what I do!  He said and pushed her towards wall and her head collided With wall and it started bleeding! 

Mr. oberio stop this drama and tell us where is our room! Malika said trying to distract shivaay! 

Sid had tears seeing his sister in This condition but then he remembered her words
STOP interfering IN MY LIFE

Oh I m so sorry Mr and Mrs. Mahlotra please come with me!  Shivaay said while showing them a way !

You both will live with me!  Anika said with smile! 

Yes Mrs. oberio we will live in Oberio mansion as my Husband Mr. Sid Mahlotra has signed a deal with your husband Mr oberio till they complete their project We will live here hope you don't have any problem!  Malika said with hurt in her eyes! 

anika didn't dared to look in her eyes! 

She can't see hatered for her in her best friend's eyes! 

Come Mrs. Mahlotra I will show you your room and you (eyeing towards annika)  Go to your room I will see you their!  Shivaay said and left! 

At night

Only anika's screms were audible in whole mansion!

Please shivaay stop it's paining!  She cried while he was pounding in her deeper! 

She cried whole night on the other side
Malika was consoling crying Sid That now they have come naa they will make anika bold again!  They will sought out everything while he was just crying listening to her screms! 

Why didn't she trusted us Yaar!  Sid cried so as Malika did!

To be continued

PRECAPE - Anika's knows the truth

Note - If votes declined after reavealtion I will delete the story immediately 😒