ch 26

Third person's pov

Shivaay was left heartbroken!  He had hope that she still has soft corner for him but seeing her eyes holding merely hatered for him his heart broke!

Sighing he went to the kitchen a tear fall from his eyes! What he did with her is unforgivable but when she is doing the same to him he is feeling heartbroken! She took his torchers for an year but never ever said anything!

Less he did know she was living but her soul was dead! She had to keep guari's promise to take care of Shivaay and his family she had to take care of guari's safety and because of that she suffered she sacrificed everything!

With tears flowing he started preparing another juice for Annika! It's not about it was hurting him to do the household chores but the hatered in her eyes was killing him! He wipped his tears as the thought where guari is cracked his mind! Where was she? He knew that Omkara had been declared mentally well and now was free but where did guari go? Wad she still in coma?

" What are you doing here! You are supposed to clean the mansion " a middle age woman came and brought him out from his thoughts! He nodded meekly and pouring her juice in the glass he went to give it to Annika!

She was chatting with Malika! For a second he felt the aura of College day 's Annika and smile crassed on her face but when he studied the pain in her eyes he realised she was masking to be strong and bold from inside she was broken because of the continuous betrayal she received from the people she loved!

" This new servant of ours work so slowly we must change him Annika " malika said with smirk!

She looked at him looking down with embarassment! She remembered how he used to bring his girlfriend's and used to insult her infront of people! And used of address her as servant!

" We will change soon " she repeated his words! He looked at her in shock and reminiscing the past!

Shivaay baby your servant is such good for nothing you must change her!

Don't worry baby I will change her soon when I will find new servant! He said placing a peck on the cheek of the girl sitting in his lap!

Annika bowed down at the insult and went to the kitchen as she cried her heart out! If it wasn't for guari's sake she would have been at better place she would have left him after knowing his true identity!

A tear fall from his eyes remembering his behaviour for the sake of his brother who didn't even asked him about his well being after coming for mental asylum and got lost without even letting him know about his existence!

" Why are you looking at our face get lost " malika said raising his voice! He shrugged coming out from his thoughts and immediately went to clean the mansion!

Cleaning each and every corne of the group floor he started cleaning the stairs! His back was aching alot by now!

" Work fast you servant my room is all messed you are supposed to clean that too " malika shouted! Annika looked at him on verge of feeling pitty on his condition!

Someone who used to wear most costly clothes is putting ragged clothes! Someone who never used to take a glass of water by himself is now cleaning the mansion on his own! But as we say As a man sows, so shall he reap !

Moreover he came for the sake of asking for forgiveness not that she called him or so! Now if he want forgiveness let him suffer the way she did! Let him face the humilation she faced!

" Okay " He replied to malika's orders!

" Say okay ma'am " malika said with smirk! She was really pissed at him! He was the one who created alot of misunderstandings amoung their group! He was the one who broke her husband's heart by separating him from his sworn sister Annika! And on addition he tortured Annika like hell! He raped her physically abused her mentally abused her and the audacity of this man to come again in her life by saying to give him a second chance!

" Okay ma'am " he repeated in low voice went upstairs flowing her order to clean her room!

" I am going to take rest " Annika said being done with her feelings! On one side she was feeling hatered towards him but feeling pitty at the same time! On one side she loathed her presence and on the other hand felt that she too sacrificed her life for the sake of sister and so did he! But he reacted on the misunderstandings which she would never had done!

She never got the feel of being loved as he always used to torture her! She feel a pang whenever malika talks about her intimacy with sid to her! How she wished to get the same love! She was willing to give him her virginity but the night he took it it was everything but not love! It was love making for him but the disgust for her ! Now she hated the intimacy to an extent that she would never want anyone to even touch her!

Cleaning everyone's room he reached to her room and found her laying on bed while staring the wall being lost in thoughts! The person who suffered the most in all this was her! She got punishment of the sins she never committed! He needed a chance to give her everything she deserves! He wanted to treat her like princess as he had thought when he was  head over heels in  love with her during her college times!

He wanted to fullfill all her dreams he wanted to make a happy world for her! Unknowingly he feet started moving towards her directions! He sat on the ground close to the place she was laying! She was too engrossed to realise his presence!

He moved his hands towards her and crassed her hands softly! She felt a wave of disguist with his touch in her body and as a reflex she placed a finest slap on his face!

" Don't touch me " she looked at him with red eyes dripping anger! The impact of slap had left him in shock! He couldn't move from the direction in which his face landed after receiving the slap! Tears started escaping from his eyes!

When she realised what she did the anger in her veins started calming down and the guilt arrived but she made a stern face remembering this slap was nothing infront of how many time she physically abused her!

She got up from the bed! When his brain started processing she hit him for the first time and he completely deserve it he got up along with her too!

She passed him disguist look!
" Annika " he called her out with love and helplessness!

" I am sorry " he said again seeing she didn't replied but glared him more!
Pushing his aside with her all force she moved out from the room!

To be continued

Target - 2 followers

So Annika is in action to take revenge 🤧
Let me know if you all are enjoying strong Annika ❤️

Btw marriage for his revenge book 2 will be launched under this Only 🤧❤️