ch 30

Third Person's pov

" Thanku for giving me another brilliant idea Shivaay! Your repent will never bring back those years we all suffered from hell specially Annika! Aman was broken sid was broken we had lost our friend and what Annika went through , our pain is incomparable to her suffering and things she went through with " Malika said to herself standing in front of the mirror being more determined to send her away from their lives!

How easy it is for him to say that he wants forgiveness thats all! He was forgiveness to let a peaceful life ahead , No way she will let that happen! If Annika was not moving on she won't let an ounce of peace in his life too! He will die every second with guilt!

For a second her heart too melted seeing him sobbing probably the humanity thing evoked in her heart but then she realised the person who is more worse than an animal doesn't deserve to be shown any emotions!

She dialled a number hoping it should be her final move to throw him out of their lives!

" Hello Vikram I need your help " She said as soon as the person picked the call!

" Come to USA rest I will explain you when you will come " she said

" Atleast give me hint what's wrong I will be panicked otherwise " Vikram spoke

" Remember last time I had told you to take Annika on date to give Shivaay taste of his own medicine "

Flashback

" I know you are hurt, ofcourse he was your love and he is spending night's with other girls in front of you " Malika was talking to Annika after the Ragini incident!

" You know it really used to hurt so much but now I don't really care because all the emotions I had for him are gone now! I will be biggest fool if I tried to love him again " Annika said

" And you are the biggest fool because you still have little feelings for him " Malika commented

" I just pity him! I pity him as everyone use him as pawn ! His mind is filled with an unknown toxicity! I pity his life that's all emotions I have for him " Annika replied

" You remember Vikram ? "

" Yup I do how can I forget him the tallest boy of College " Annika chuckled remembering how they used to tease him!

" I am having a brilliant plan girl! Everyone in college knew that Vikram had feelings for you even Shivaay too! So I was thinking to apply some tadka in the boring Daal! " Malika said with evil smirk!

" God you know your this action will bring reaction which I would have to bear! " Annika said rolling her eyes!

" Since when you became so Chuu - muuii scared from reaction type! Till now he was dominant because you had let him to be dominant! Now guari is under our observation, we have your back so be Fierce sherni once again " Malika boosted her up !

They told Vikram about the plan and he readily agreed! And they excuted it which unfortunately didn't end much perfectly!

Flashback ends

" So we want to teach him lesson yet again so come soon " Malika told him about the after things!

" Why aren't we filing case against her for domestic abuse " vikram blood boiled hearing Shivaay deeds!

" Because Annika doesn't want this court things! I am seriously so done with this girl "

The day passed Annika didn't come out from her room! She had her meal in her room only! Everyone too gave her space to grasp everything! The morning arrived with a a bigger surprise!

Everyone rushed downstairs as they heard loud drum roll!

" Who the fuck is there " shivaay cursed and came to the source of the noise! His heart broke seeing Annika in arms of a familiar boy, his nightmare Vikram!

" I missed you " he said and pecked her cheeks! Shivaay looked down on ground in order to avoid the scene!

" I missed you too " she sequealed and hugged him more tightly!

Vikram was her very nice friend who helped her many times in her tough time! Infact many times he paid guari's fees to help Annika! And at the restaurant where Annika used to work part time that was too because of Vikram's recommendation!

" Vikram tell your drum people to stop,  neighbours will start complianing" Malika said!

" Thanku brother's for coming,so did you liked my super star entry " Vikram asked to Annika with a wink! She chuckled and nodded!

" Where the glow of this angel's face went " Vikram said crassing annika's face! " Ummm I have to work on the glow first " Vikram said tapping his finger on his face! Annika rolled her eyes!

Vikram went hugged everyone but Malika stopped him in between!

" Go and take shower first you are stinking " she said and everyone bursted out!

Annika and Malika were in Malika's room gossiping about fellow neighborhood but Malika's eyes went on mirror reflection as she saw Shivaay coming towards her room direction!

" Annika don't you think your sexual life is too boring " Annika narrowed her eyes thinking why from the conversation of Tina who is getting married for the fourth time, she brought her sexual life thing!

" You had alot of fantasy's in the College I remember that you always wanted to have active sexual life with your husband! Now unfortunately your husband proves to be ridiculous but you can still experience the fun right? " Malika said with wink and Annika's face was O shaped remembering their college life sexual  discussions!

Shivaay eyes widened and he immediately went in the pool of guilt!

" Do you know till now whenever Sid and I make love it gives me feeling as if I am in heaven!" Malika said and Annika gave sad smile remembering how he used to give her pain! He made her fear with even the thought being intimate!

A silent tear escaped from Shivaay's eyes who was listening to their conversation remembering he never made love with her! He never made her feel special! He never took her consent before anything!

" Now Vikram is here, why don't you start your life from fresh"

" What do you mean " Annika asked being confused

" That enjoy your fucking life, fulfill all your fantasy's unfortunately your husband proved out to be douche bag but you can't sit and cry for him forever! "

"  I am fine being single and I will enjoy my life being independent"

" But you can in be friend's with benefits kind of relation with Vikram " Malika said passing a wink and Annika laughed at her naughtiness! Ofcourse she knows how dirty minded her friend is and she talk gibberish everytime so Annika gives no heed to her things now!

Shivaay's face went pale! Annika didn't denied to Malika when she suggested her to have fun with Vikram , that means Annika has feelings for Vikram too!

To be continued