ch 4

Anika he shouted! 

She came down stairs hurriedly! 

Why didn't you prepared my dinner Till now!  He shouted

You said that you will not come tonight as you are going to spend time with Your girlfriend she said bending her heard down! 

He slapped her! 
How dare you to answer me back! She had tears! 

Prepare my dinner now!  He shouted making her Flench in fear! 

She hurriedly went to make his dinner! 

He had his dinner and went to his room! 
Anika didn't have This much courage to go to his room bcoz she knew that tonight again he will rape her!  She cursed the day when her friends were telling her that he is not the right person but she gave deaf ears to them!  Why he hate him?  Reason is still unknown to her! Every time she tried to run away from him everyone he bring her back to him ! Now she is only counting her days!  She is waiting that When god will call her and  she would be free from this relation or I say forced relation!

Her life was like a free bird! She uses to fly high!  "Don't tell anyone that sky is the limit when there are footprints on moon" it was her philosphy!  She only remembers to distribute the happiness amoung people!  She was very helpful and kind girl!  But see  she herself became a helpless girl now !  She is craving for the freedom!  She wanted to die she tried to attempt sucide also but he always save her! 

Neither he is giving her death nor letting her to die!

She reached at the room!  But she sighed in relief when she found him sleeping!

She slept on the cold floor! Warm water came from her eyes and followed through her face! 

"God do good with them who do good with others" this line doesn't goes with her!  She always did good of people but get only misseries in life! 

Flashback
Anika's friends were hell angry! 

Anika went to her flat!  She dialed Sid's number! 
He declined
She then dialed malika's number Malika was about to pick it up when  riya diclined it! 

Anika had tears!  Never ever in her life she felt so lonely!  Suddenly a knock on the door disturbed her thinking!

She was suprised to see shivaay and his friends there!

Hi Yuvi said
Hi she fake smiled!
Actually our car broke down and it's too late can we stay at your house tonight! Shivaay said
Why not plz come!  She said

On the other side!
Sid who was not able to control himself dialed Anika's number!

But he kept phone aside in anger !

What happen Sid didn't she picked the phone?  Malika asked

She declined my call!  Sid said

At Anika's apartment
Anika had went to kitchen for making a coffee!
And her phone was in Living room!

The call was being declined by Yuvi!

Anika came with coffee mugs! 

Yuvi hidded her phone! 

Guys let's have a selfie!  Yuvi said !

They clicked selfie and Yuvi posted it on Anika's instagram account with captain!

"Having Fun with My Best Friends"

On the other side

See she is having fun with her best friends riya said!

She is changed Yaar aman said with tears forming

She never posted like this!  Riya said with sad face!

"she never posted like this "

This line was highlighted by malika's mind ! 

She never posted like This!  That mean it's not her who posted this! Something is wrong Malika thought! 

I have to find out what This shivaay Singh oberio want!  May be anika forgot her friends but for me she is my sister more than friend I can't let anyone to destroy her life!  She have already suffered a lot I can't let her suffer more!  May be I won't be on her side to fight the battle for her but I am always with her like a shadow!  I will play this game secretly! Let the game begin Mr. Oberio Malika smirked!

Flashback ends

Anika was sleeping peacefully when shivaay throwed cold water on her! 

She woke up with jerk!

You bitch you are sleeping like a log and here I m dieing in hunger!  Ragini said!

I m sorry!  Anika whisphered and went to make food with wet clothes resulting her health got worsened!

To be continued!

Aisha ❤