1

Zak's (Skeppy) POV
As the light poured in through my windows, I woke up with a sudden jolt, realizing that my alarm clock was way too loud. I pull myself out of bed and begin to clean myself up.

Ding

Ding

I reach into my pocket to realize that Bad (Darryl) had been spamming my messages. I unlock my phone to respond, reading what he had sent me.

BadBoyHalo - 8:36 A.M.
SKEPPY! GET ON TS RIGHT NOW

BadBoyHalo - 8:39 A.M.
SKEPPY, I TOLD YOU I'M TIRED OF YOU GRIEFING MY SERVER!

BadBoyHalo - 8:40 A.M.
ANSWER ME, SKEPPY!

Skeppy - 10:14 A.M.
Yo dued, I dindt do anthiyng last nirght.

BadBoyHalo - 10:16 A.M.
GET ON TS RIGHT NOW.

I don't remember anything that had to do with me trolling Bad last night. As I was turning my PC on, I received around 3 messages. I ignored them as I assumed it was Bad.

User Joined your Channel

"SKEPPY" Bad shouted, making Skeppy wince a bit. "Whattttt" Skeppy said groggily, dragging out the end of the word.

"You know what, Skeppy. I already told you that I have had enough of your trolls." Bad said with a sharp tone to his voice. Skeppy leaned back against his chair, puzzled.

"Well, Darryl, I'll have you know that I slept like a baby last night. It. Wasn't. Me." Zak (Skeppy) barked back at him. Darryl froze at Zak's sudden change in attitude. "Go and ask some of your admins. I didn't do it." Zak piped back up, anger sewn into his voice.

User has Disconnected from your Channel

Darryl's (BadBoyHalo) POV

Darryl leaned back into his chair, thinking that maybe Zak hadn't actually done anything. He sat there for maybe a good 15 minutes before he was suddenly brought back into reality to his phone going off.

Ding

Darryl immediately pulled his phone out of his pocket, reading the notification that had just come through to his phone. Zak had posted something on Twitter.

Skeppy

looknig to move out soon, wont be uplaodign for litlte bit.

POSTED - 34 SECONDS AGO -

Darryl immediately went to message Zak.

BadBoyHalo - 10:35 A.M.
Hey Skeppy, I just saw your Tweet. I actually have a room available, if you want to become my roommate.

Skeppy - 10:41 A.M.
are you hititng on me

BadBoyHalo - 10:42 A.M.
NO SKEPPY! You know what, nevermind.

Skeppy - 10:44 A.M.
noo bad i wsa kiddng id love to mvoe in with you. wed jsut need to arrnage thnigs a litlte bit, thne i can ocme to your huose.

BadBoyHalo - 10:45 A.M.
Okay you Muffin. See you soon!

Darryl jumped up in excitement as he began to run around his apartment. He ran around the entire house until he was out of breath, then he flopped back down onto his bed.

Imagine how amazing it would be for my best friend to be living with me? How awesome it would be to hang out with him everyday. How much more easier it would be for us to talk to each other rather than sitting in a gaming chair all day interacting throughout teamspeak?

The list of possibilities was endless. he just couldn't wait for his best friend to live with him. He went to sleep that night thinking about Zak moving in with him. He dreamt of muffins.

----------------------------------
Hey you muffins! I know this chapter is short, but I will make them longer. I'm just not used to writing stories. Please comment any of the mistakes I made so that I know to go back and fix them. Also, please leave suggestions for the next chapters here. I would very much appreciate that!

Word Count = 561