chapter 13

Andre POV

"Mr. Sanderson your appointment is here".

"Elizabeth I have to go.. I love you too".

Today I'll be interviewing for a new assistant due to the fact of what had happened with Jordan. 

Jordan was more than just an assistant to Elizabeth and I  but I have to keep moving forward with all that is going with this company.

"Okay send him in".

I stood to my feet and walker over to the window.

"Uh sir it's-".

My phone rang and I  took the call which cut off what the lady at the front desk wanted to say.

"Dad".....

As I spoke to my father and looked at the resume of Jammie Walker I heard the door opened and I told the person to have a seat without looking around.

"Yes dad Elizabeth is okay, and so is Jordan.  Don't worry about it, I have everything under control. I have to go now though, I'll talk to you later".

"Mr. Jammie Walker, you have quiet the resume here-".

I stopped myself from speaking when I saw long black silk hair, beautiful grey eyes, the perfect jawline with pink full lips. Her outfit was full black and releaving.

 Her outfit was full black and releaving

"HI".

She stood to her feet.

"I'm sorry, I'm expecting a Jammie Walker, whatever you are in here for can wait, you need to leave".

She smiled at me with a friendly smile.

"So the stories are true I see".

She walked over to shake my hand.

"Hi, I'm Jammie walker, I hate my parents too for giving, me such a masculine name".

I stood there and said nothing.

"This is a beautiful office you have here".

"I'm sorry, this must have been a mistake".

I picked up the phone and called down stairs to send in another interviewee.

"I'm sorry sir, Jammie Walker was the only person showed up today".

The lady on the phone told while I stood there looking at her looking at me.

"Okay. Thank you".

I hang up the phone.

"I guess you are stuck with me then".

"Excuse me?".

"I didn't see anyone else showed up for this interview, so you're stuck with me".