Chapter 1.

"His Nightmare"

Elizabeth POV.

Waking up to use the bathroom, I turned to see the love of my life sleeping next to me. He look so handsome and peaceful in his sleep just as I remembered. I lay there looking at him for a moment remembering all the times we had together while a smile played on my lips.

Forgetting the reason why I woke up my bladder tinggled once more and  I took my time and climb out of bed trying not to woke Andre up and went to the bathroom. After I was through, I stood there looking in the mirror thinking about the Valentine's day party celebration and how happy everyone was when they found out I had regained my memory.

"No, no, no!".

The raspy voice calling out and I rushed out of the bathroom to my room.

"No, no, no, Elizabeth!!".

Andre screamed as I rushed over to the bed and tried to get him awake from him nightmare.

"Andre wake up, I am here, I'm here. Wake up".

"Elizabeth".

He opened his eyes.

"It's okay, it's just a dream".

He pulled me down and held me tightly against his chest.

"What were you dreaming about?".

"Nothing".

"Andre please tell me".

"Your accident".

"How long have you been having these dreams?".

"From the very first day it happened".

"I am very sorry Andre. I should have listen to you that day and not gone out driving".

"It's okay liz, you are here with me and that's all that matters".

I looked up at him looking into his light blue eyes and A smile played on both of our lips.

Lost in his eyes I bite down on my lips and he pulled my hair behind my ear and lean up to meet me with a kiss.

"I love you so much Elizabeth Johnson".

He whispered between our lips as he held on tighter to my body while continuing our hungry kiss for each other. Before I knew it my body started to respond to our kiss and I sat up on him and started to rub my hands up and down against his chest,

"Elizabeth, tell me what do you need".

I bite down on my lips once more and remove my shirt over my head.

"I need you".

He reached out both his hand and held on to my breast and gave them a gentle squeeze. A moan escaped from my lips as I leaned out for another kiss.

Before I knew it he flipped us over and and removed his shirt. He massage my neck with lips making his way to my breast down to my stomach as he slowly removed my shorts and underwear at the same time.

Looking up while his head down at my private area he pushed two fingers inside of my causing me to take a sharp breath inside while work his fingers in and out out me.

"I can't get enough of your body Elizabeth, Are you ready for me?".

I took another deep breath and nod my head.

He pulled down his pants exposing his length and gave me a kiss while he force his way inside of me.

"Andre!".