Chapter 10

Elizabeth POV.

The rest of the week flew by quickly. After that day with the girls in the bathroom I haven't went back to school, I had Mr. Thomas granted me the favor of staying home and had my work emailed to me.

As for Jacques and Maria I haven't really spoken to them, Maria had called me worried about my absence from school and I told her that I just needed some time alone and that she should work on building a friendship with Jacques so that she can get to know him better.

Jacques is still worried about me, he felt bad for not handling his problems in a different way and also for the drunk conversation he had with me.

As for me I just stayed home and finally relax which everyone was telling me to do. I got all my work done and I spoke to Andre every chance we got.

It's Saturday morning and I've decided to go to my aunts bakery and helped her out. I texted Andre and informed him that I will be there.

"Good morning Christian".

He was sitting in his usual seat at the tablet reading the headlines.

"Miss Johnson"

"Can you please take me to my aunt's bakery".

"Sure miss Johnson".

I had already gotten ready and we both took on the journey to my aunt's bakery. I am very excited to see Rosa, though it hasn't been that long since I've last seen her but she means the world to me how can I not be excited to see my munchkin.

I hope my mom won't be at the bakery today, even though my presence would be a surprise because no one knew that I will be visiting.

We arrived at the bakery as I enter through the door I begun to search around to find my aunt but one of her employees told me she was around back.

I went around searching for her when I heard her voice.

"Lizzy! What are you doing here?".

She questioned in excitement.

"I have to have reason to be here now?".

"Don't be silly sweetpea come here".

She pulled me into a hug.

"I miss you so much".

"I miss you too aunt".

"How are you?, how's your health?".

"I'm fine aunt".

I try to restrain her from feeling my forehead.

"So what brings you here unexpectedly, is everything okay?".

"I was home alone and I've decided to come out here and spend the day with you?".

"Home alone?, I thought Maria had moved in with you".

"She has, but now she moved in with Jacques, he has an apartment now".

I left out the other details of what had happened because I didn't want my aunt to worry too much about me..

"Okay, I see".

"Where's Rosa?".

"She's at home with your mom and brother".

"Oh, she's still here".

"Yes".

"I see. I was hoping to see Rosa today".

"You should stop by the house, perhaps stay over".

"Not while she's around".

"You should at least try talking to her lizzy".