Chapter 11

Elizabeth POV.

I storm out out of the house and took my aunt's key and she wasn't in sight to ask or stop me from where I was going. I, myself didn't know where exactly I was heading either but all I knew I wanted to be away from my mother.

I drove out of the yard and started my unknown journey.

While driving I saw the Liam Payne concert on the jumbotron on for tonight and it wasn't too far from where I was. I've never been to a concert before but I've decided to go being that Liam was Andre's best friend.

I drove about a half and hour more before I got to the location of the show. When I got there I parked in the fully parked parking lot and search for my ticket which I had in my purse.

I went up to the ropes and showed my ticket to the large buff built man and he had someone escort me to the front VIP section of the show.

Liam Payne looked so into his performance while sings his heart out and I must say he's a very good handsome sing with is very handsome breath taking voice.

The crowd was going crazy with very song and lyrics of his music and I too have started to feel relax and cheering in with the crowd.

Liam started singing a song I happens to know called Strip that Down for me Maria and Jacques loves this song. I started to sing along and moving along with the lyrics when I felt a guy grab a hold of my waist from behind and start dancing with me.

"No sorry I don't want to dance with you".

"Come on baby I won't hurt you I just want to dance".

He tried to hold me once more when I saw someone gave him shove down to the floor.

"She said no as*hole".

"Andre what are you doing here?".

"Elizabeth".

I grab a hold of him and started making out with him a bit harshly.

"Elizabeth what are you doing here?".

He asked when I break him free.

"Liam gave me tickets and I've decided to come".

"Without telling anyone at home, and you drove here".

"Yeah, I had to get away".

"You could at least told me, everyone was worried about you including me when I got there and they all said they've try calling you".

"I don't want to talk about this here Andre, let's enjoy the music Liam is really good".

"I know".

Andre stood there while I enjoyed dancing Strip that Down for Me with him.

I didn't know exactly what to do I just copied the couple next to me.

I wrapped my hands around his next standing in front of him with my back turn while rest my neck head on his chest while swing my hips from left to right in a sexy motion. Then I saw the girl went down and came back up and started shaking her ass on her boyfriend crotch. On my attempt to do so and grab a held of my waist and turned me around to face him.

"Not here liz".

He said and started making out with me. I believe that he was getting turned on by my actions.

After the show he wanted us to went straight home.

"I have backstage passes let's go meet Liam".

"But you've already met him".

"I know, but he hasn't see you in a long time and he was your childhood best friend".