The Beginning

Author's Note: For any new reader, this story has been rewritten in a new book which you can find in my profile. The new story while still follows the same timeline has been edited to fix a few things I personally didn't like as well as grammar structure and other grammar stuff. So if you like this story, make sure to check the rewritten version, or go and check that out right now, you are free to do whatever you want.

You would think that having your mother be number 11 pro-Hero and having your step-father be the number 1 hero and the symbol of peace would mean having a great life, right? Well, no.... or at least no if you were quirkless, because if you have a quirk, especially a mighty one, well..... That's a different story. Izuku Midoriya, son of Titan and stepson of All Might, you would think this was great but would think wrong. At one point, it used to be great, at least until that one day...

Flashback

We see Izuku in a hospital room along with his mother and half-sister, Izumi Yagi(Daughter of Toshinori Yagi and Inko Midoriya, they are about the same age).

Inko: So tell me doc, what quirk do my children have?

Doctor: Well, we have good news and bad news, which you would like to hear first?

Inko: The lousy news please-said Inko a bit nervous-

Doctor: Well, it seems that your son sadly does not have a quirk; as you can see here, it shows he has an extra joint in the pinky toe, and according to many scientists, this is directly related to not having a quirk.

Inko: Oh....-said a saddened Inko, while Izuku was just perplexed, having dropped his All Might figurine- and what is the good news?

Doctor: Well, it seems that your daughter does have a Quirk and a potent one, to say the least, it seems it is a form of electrokinesis, it allows her to control and manipulate any form of energy, as well as to stockpile it inside herself and later release it.

Inko: You heard that, Izumi! You can become a great hero!!

Izumi: I'll be the greatest of them all!!!

Meanwhile, Izuku was just there, completely forgotten, and his dreams shattered.

Later at the Yagi household.

Toshinori: So tell me, how did the visit to the doctor go?

Inko: Well, Izuku doesn't have a quirk, but that is to be expected from a premature he was always sick and weak, but that is not important, Izumi has a Quirk, and a mighty one, it allows her to......

Meanwhile, watching all of this from the shadows of a corner of the house, was Izuku, hearing all of this, and how they completely dismissed him just for not having a Quirk, just for not being like everybody else...

Timeskip to a few days later.

At the Aldera kindergarten

Random kid 1: Hey, have you heard? Izuku doesn't have a quirk!

Random kid 2: Yeah, he is what is called Quirkless!

Random kid 3: My mom said they are like a disease, we should stay away from him.

Random kid 2: Yeah, he may infect us!

Conversations like this were happening all over the place while Izuku was just there, not knowing what to do.

Later at the playground.

Izuku just sat alone, not knowing with who to be, but then 5 shadows lured above him.