Urge

"They are waiting for you," she said, mocking them in their zombie-like state. 

"What did they ever do to you?" I asked, my voice nearly cracking. 

"You'll find out soon enough," she replied.

"Earth to Chlöe!" Jennifer called out, waving her hands in front of my face. 

"Oh, uh hi," I stuttered, trying to swallow the large lump that had formed in my throat.

"You just stopped inbetween us and the handballers for a while," Aliyah laughed, shoving me a bit. We did our weird handshake and everything felt like it was normal.

"Sorry, I zoned out," I explained.

"We figured," Jennifer said, giggling. 

"Anyways, I need to buy Aloe Vera, it's too hot," I said as an excuse to go to the canteen. 

"Okay, I'm gonna walk with Em anyway," Jennifer smiled.

I nodded and walked off. After I had bought my cheese manoush and Aloe Vera, I walked back to my spot. About halfway from my spot, I felt someone's hand lightly grip my arm and stop me.

"What the h-"

"Hey again." When I looked up I saw the guy who I assumed was following me. 

"Uh, hi," I stuttered. I realised that I didn't know his name.

"What's your name?" I blurted out. I didn't mean it but it was too late.

"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours," he smirked. I felt my confidence boost a bit.

"Then you'll have to find out mine, because I'm not going to tell you."

"Challenge accepted," he said, slyly. 

"By the way," he said, looking deep into my eyes with his gorgeous brown ones. I felt my stomach flutter.

"Your bun has come undone," he gave me a cheeky smile. 

"Uh, oh, um, thanks," I said, looking down and tucking a curl behind my ear.

I walked away with the biggest smile plastered on my face. I had completely forgotten what I had seen before. When I reached my group's spot, Jennifer, Emma and Aliyah were smirking and quickly interogated me about what had happened near the canteen. I simply explained the situation and what happened and we all laughed. 

Then my stomach let out a low growl. They all laughed again and I faked it, but I knew it was the cannibal inside urging me to be unleashed.

"You'll find out soon enough."

______________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! Sorry if my chapters have gotten boring lately and please let me know if there are any typos in the comments. :P My story is currently 82nd in Mystery/Thriller and 89th in Paranormal! Thank you so much and please vote and comment and do all that good stuff! Let me know what you think should happen in the next chapter. (It helps me out!)

Thank you guys! Ily!

xx NutellaJar out xx