Only Mine

Chlöe's P.O.V.

'He kissed me. He fucking kissed me. I don't even know the dude, AND HE KISSED ME AKSJFUHSK.'

It kept going through my mind. Him. Me. Us. Kissing. To be completely honest, deep down, I knew that I liked it. Liked it? Heck, I loved it. It was the best thing ever. Unconsciously, I raised my fingertips for my lips, smiling at the memory. My mind was buzzing with a million questions.

'Oh my fuck. He's my first kiss. Holy shit. Was I his? Was he planning that the whole time? Was it impulsive? Did he enjoy it? Was i a good kisser? Wait, what the actual fuck, I sound like a bloody bimbo.'

I shook my head. I needed to get him out of my head.

'Get out, get out, get outta my head...'

I chuckled softly. Of course One Direction came to my mind at a time like this. I chewed on my thumbnail. My craving seemed to have gotten stronger since the kiss, and as much as I enjoyed it, I needed to stay away from him. I pretty much had to stay away from everyone. I didn't need it getting out of control. The ride home was hard enough.

'What the fuck am I going to do now?' Was my last thought before drifting into a dreamless sleep.

__________________________________________________________________

Jared's P.O.V.

Chlöe. I couldn't get her off my mind. The kiss. Was it too much? Was it too quick?

'No shit lover boy,' my conscience told me. I bit my lip. I needed to talk to her. 'Tomorrow, first thing, before homeroom,' I decided. I hoped for the best.

__________________________________________________________________

Chlöe P.O.V.

"Chlöe..." I heard someone faintly call.

"Leave me alone," I groaned.

"Chlöe..."

"Mm...let me sleep."

"Chlöe, get up, you're going to be late," Andréa said, gently shaking me.

"Go away," I mumbled. I was starting to get annoyed.

"Chlöe ge-"

"I said leave me the fuck alone!" I suddenly shouted, cutting Andréa off, scratching her arm. 

"What the actual fuck?" she hissed. And then, smell of blood hit me like a ton of bricks. I opened my eyes, widening them until they couldn't open any further, covering my mouth with my hands.

"Get your fucking ass up now, Chlöe," she warned lowly. She glared at me. I could feel her blazing eyes piercing through the side of my skull.

"I am so sorry-" I began to apologise.

"I do not give two shits, get your ass up now or you can walk to school," she interrupted, covering her arm with tissues. It was one long-ass scratch, that was for sure. It looked deep too.

'I'll catch the fucking train.'

She stormed out of my room, slamming the door shut. I rolled my eyes as I got up to walk to the bathroom. I checked my nails. Sure enough, there was blood on it. My stomach growled loudly. I opened the tap and turned the cold water on, rinsing the blood out of my nails.

'I didn't know they were that sharp. Shit.'

I slowly got ready for school. I really didn't want to go. I even had reason not to go today, but Andréa was pissed as fuck and my craving would have me sneak out just by instinct so I just went. I couldn't care if I went late, because I took my time.