Nervous

I kept looking back, but no one was behind me, so I tried to continue walking normally. When I reached the station, I bought my ticket and checked the time on my phone. 7:47 a.m. I was waiting at the station when I felt like I was being watched again.

When I turned around, I saw a guy. He was a few inches taller than me and he looked like he was about the same age as me. I thought I'd seen him around the school a few times. He had brown (sorta) Peeta-Mellark-styled hair and dark brown eyes, almost black. I'd seen him playing handball a few times, but I hadn't actually spoken to him.

He quickly looked away when I turned around, but I knew he was looking at me. He was probably the one I suspected I was being followed by. I turned back around and waited for what seemed like forever.

Finally the train arrived. I got on and went and sat down in the bottom section. He came and sat behind me. I put my earphones in and started listening to Bad Blood by Bastille. 

I only had one earphone in so I could listen out for the upcoming stations. There were three stations from Bankstown to Lakemba. That would take up approximately three songs. I put my IPod on shuffle and leant me head against the window.

My head vibrated a bit but I didn't care. The song changed to Misery Business by Paramore. And then the announcement rang out. 'Two more songs and I'm there,' I thought.

I couldn't wait to go home and lock myself in my room. I was quite nervous about the day and how it would turn out as well. I didn't want to hurt anyone.

It took a while for the second announcement to air, and longer for the third.

"Next station, Lakemba..."

I got up and so did the guy behind me. I walked up the stairs, nearly hitting my head. "Damn it," I whispered to myself. From the corner of my eye, I saw him smirk.

I got off and so did he. When I reached the set of lights in front of the station, he was next to me. He almost walked the whole way with me. As soon as we walked through the gates, I turned aound and said 

"Have you been following me?"