Itch

I wasn't planning to go back to sleep anytime soon. I could feel a throbbing in the back of my head. I checked the time. The red glare of the clock said 3am. 'What am I supposed to do for 3 hours?' I got the idea that music might soothe me, so I put my Ipod's Itunes on shuffle and the perfect song came on, Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood.

"And all I am, is a man, I want the world, in my hands. I hate the beach, but I stand, in California with my toes in the sand, use the sleeves of my sweater, lets have an adventure, head in the clouds but my gravity centred. Touch my neck, and I'll touch yours, you in those little high-waisted shorts, oh..."

I sang along to the words of the song and considered putting it on repeat, but then decided not to. The next song was Bloodstream by Ed Sheeran, then Magic by Coldplay, Classic by MKTO, and so on. Time flew and when I checked the clock again it was 6:30am.

'Time to get ready for school! Yay!' I thought sarcastically as I dragged myself out of bed, taking the Ipod with me because in the back of my mind I knew that if I stopped the music, my mind would drift back to the cannibalism crap.

After I had showered and put some clothes on, I started feeling itchy. At first, I thought it was a harmless itch. But then it spread throughtout my body. And it became itcher and itcher. Then, I started to bleed. 

Hey everyone! Sorry for the short chapter! I've been busy and it's my cousin's birthday and my new baby cousin's celebration thingy. :P Sorry I forgot to post yesterday! I'm gonna post double today :D Let me know how it was in the comment section below because it really helps me out :)

Make sure to check out my friends page's and their stories: Mintyme8, Sparkletouch, BeckyK66, rachaelt642 and lanipeet! 

xx Ñütéłłâ Jâr out xx