Special Chapter: Late Birthday

Jimin

Today was finally it, my birthday! I was so excited. I got out of my bed on sprinted towards where everyone was more likely at. The others meant the world to me and I always respected them and their opinions. They were like a second family to me so I was so enthusiastic about spending my birthday with all of them.

When I entered the livingroom I saw TaeTae sitting at the couch looking at his phone. He seemed to be texting with someone. I slowly made my way towards him an sat down.

"Good Moning Tae! I was thinking maybe we should go to the cinema toda-"

"I'm sorry Jimin I can't go with you. I have to take Yeontan to the vet. He's been acting up lately." He said and got up.

"Oh... okay then." I when Tae was leaving I saw Jin and Hoseok hyung walking in the hallway. I ran towards them.

"Good Morning Hyungs! Would you go to the cinema with me?" I asked both of them with a big smile.

"I'm sorry Mochi but we need to do some shopping to fix and replace some stuffs around the house." I frowned a bit but quickly changed it to a smile.

"Well okay, good luck." I said as they left. I frowned again and walked towards Kook's room.

"Hey Kook! Do you want to go to the cinema with me?"

"Ah... I can't hyung. I need to go to my gym because I must resign my membership contract. The old one is no longer available." He answered. I nodded looking down.

"Okay. Bye I guess..." I said and got out of his room. I walked towards Yoongi Hyung's studio because I knew Namjoon hyung and him would be there. I knocked before I got in.

"Hey hyung's would you want to go to the cinema with me?" Namjoon hyung frowned.

"Please forgive us Jimin but we can't. We have to edit this song." I sighed and nodded then looked at them with an encouraging smile.

"Alright good luck!!" I walked out of there and went to my room. I laid on my bed and started to look at the ceiling. Everything that happened just a few minutes ago came back to me like a film. My brain was the projector and the ceiling was the white screen.
My eyes started to water. The only people I really cared about was not with me when I really wanted them to be.

I rolled to my side and sighed while the tears leaked out of my eyes. I knew I was being unreasonable and selfish. They had their on live they couldn't stop doing what they need to do just for a stupid birthday. Though that still didn't make the pain I felt less. I started to cry. Since the rooms weren't soundproof I tried to cry quietly.

Time skip

I don't know how long I cried and just laid there but finally I decided to get up and have something to eat. I got out of my room and went to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a small cupcake. Then I grabbed a small candle and put it on top of the cake. I lit it up.

"Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me... H- Happy birthday ha- happy birthday..."

"To you!~" I quickly snapped my head back with a shocked face to see everyone standing there with Jin hyung holding a cake while the other were holding presents.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday happy birthday, happy birthday to you!!"

They all sang as they put everything around the table. I continued to look at them shocked.

"Aww our Mochi is crying!" Tae exclaimed. I touched my cheeks to realize that I was indeed crying. I broke down and started to let out my cries. They all hugged me and smiled at me.

"I thought all of you were b- busy." I said. Hoseok hyung laughed a little.

"We all went out to buy our presents. We needed an excuse and we went out to get some cake as well." I hugged them and enjoyed our evening together. Just like how I imagined.

This was the best birthday I ever had.