Sixteen : A Day In My Thoughts

Namjoon woke up tired as usual. He looked around to see it was dawn. He sighed and got up. His thoughts have been keeping him up the entire night -he only got 3 hours of sleep-. He opened the curtains and looked outside. As much as he hated being awake at late hours like this he would be lying if he said he didn't like the scenery.

He leaned against the cold window and watched outside for a bit. His mind calm for the first few seconds until his thoughts came back to him. Life was hard. Not because the life itself was hard, because the humans made it harder for themselves. They made timelines to make programs and plans, those plans caused them to stress a lot. They made mathematics to make sure they know the measurements of their supplies but because of that the young generation has to deal with exams and test and that just leads to suicide or less people who wants to learn.

Humans were always the reason something was impossible but they always whine and make it about themselves at the end. They turned papers into a gun that can make anyone do anything but they can't solve a fucking problem with out whining like a bitch.

Sigh. God I hate humans. Namjoon thought as he kept on thinking and thinking. He moved back to bed. He really wanted to sleep and never wake up. He didn't wanted to deal with others, he didn't wanted to deal with himself. He didn't know why he hates humans so much but he just hates them. He should just end it, he should just kill-

Ding!

He looked at his phone. A few new messages.

Hyung😊:Good night Joonie. I know it's late but I had a night shift and I couldn't text you a gn so I felt sad :(

Hyung😊:Btw I think Tae ate my food so if anyone asks why Tae is dead tell them it wasn't me! Love u!!

Namjoon smiled slightly.

Me:
Love you too hyung.
PS. I won't tell Promise.
Seen