Twenty Eight: Improvement

"So how have you been since we last talked to each other?" The therapist, Rachel, asked.

"I finally talked to Jin Hyung about my fear!" I said excitedly. She smiled at me.

"Good! That means your fear isn't going to stop you from talking to him from now on, at least not as much. So, today I want to do something different." I nodded. I was confused but interested at the same time.

"I will ask you some questions and I want you to tell me one word that will explain your answer." She explained. I was perplexed and she seemed to realize that because she continued to explain.

"The questions I'm going to ask you are going to be pretty simple. You will tell me how you feel etcetera and we will hopefully make some progress against your fear today." I nodded understanding a little bit more now. She grabbed her read notebook and started to flip some pages. After she found what she was looking for she asked me,

"Are you ready Namjoon?" I mentally got ready and nodded.

"Well, First question; What is the emotion you feel when you see a friend of yours?" I thought a bit trying to choose the right word.

"Happy." I said. She wrote down my answer.

"Next; What is the feeling you get when you see a stranger?" She asked. I thought a little longer.

"You don't have to sound nice Namjoon just say what's on your mind." Rachel said. I nodded and answered,

"Nothing." She nodded and wrote my answer again.

"What do you feel when you see your friend, what was his name?, Jimin?" I nodded.

"Happy and/or soft." She smiled a bit and wrote it down.

"What do you feel when you see Jin?" I stopped a bit. A lot of answers came into my mind. Some of them were a little embarrassing and some of them were making me happy.

"Love..?" She looked at me and put her book down.

"Namjoon. Don't answer with uncertainty. If you are sure this is what you feel, you should say it with confidence." She grabbed her book again and wrote something in it.

"Well it seems like the first thing we need to do is gain you a confidence to make it easier to make you able to express your feelings." As soon as she finished her sentence the alarm went off. She frowned.

"Well it seems like we won't be able to do that to today. See you next week. Try to talk with the others, your friends, more." I nodded and thanked her then left. I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it to see a message from Jin hyung.

Hyung😊:
Namjoonnnnnn
Where are you!?!???

Me:
I'm at the therapist's
Y?

Hyung😊:
You must come home
Something so
tragic happened

Me:
What happened??

Hyung😊:
Jungkook called me old!
He called ME the WORLD
WIDE HANDSOME OLD!!
hE CaLlEd mE oLD!

Me:
But you are older
than all of us

Hyung😊:
GaSp!
You are calling me old too!
MY JOONIE IS
BETRAYING ME!
I cAn'T BeLiEvE iT!
😭😭

Me:
I'm sorry hyung!
Calm down I'm not
calling you old

Hyung😊:
I don't forgive you
>:(

Me:
I'll buy your fav food

Hyung😊:
YAY!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
JOONIE❤❤

I felt my cheeks heat up. I waited a bit to calm my poor excited heart.

Me:
Love you to hyung
See you soon

Hyung😊:
Bye!
Seen