Twenty Two : Spin The Bottle(Part1)

After our little conversation I kept an eye on Joon all day. He still was acting like he was sad and confused but now his face was holding another emotion. Fear. I don't know why he is feeling scared but I will find it.

"Hey Hyung!! Let's play a game!" Someone yells. When I look up I saw Kookie, Minnie and Tae looking at me expectingly.

"What game?" I asked. They grabbed my hand and pulled me into the livingroom. Everybody was there and there was a bottle in the middle of the room. Oh no...

"Truth or dare!!!!!!" Jimin yelled, ready to torture everyone in the room with his dares.

"I remember saying I don't want to play?" Yoongi said clearly annoyed. Hobi was agreeing with him, knowing playing with the three angel faced devils known as maknaes of the group wasn't a good idea.

"Yeeeeeeessssss let's get it!" Jungkook yelled and sat down. Namjoon was reactionless for the most part. I sighed and sat down knowing I had no other choice.

"Okay so I'll spin the bottle first." Tae spined the bottle and it landed on Jimin.

"Ok truth or dare??" Jimin thinked for a bit.

"Dare." Some of us 'ooohhh' at the brave action.

"Alright then go and eat a lube!" We all sat there shocked. Yoongi muttered a small 'what the fuck is wrong with you all?'. Jimin frowned but sighed excepting his fate. He grabbed a lube bottle from his room and came back.

"Why do you have a lube b- Never mind I don't wanna know." I said. He blushed a little hearing my comment might've made him realize he is really doing this.

He grabbed a teaspoon from the kitchen and poured some. Then he ate it. Some of us said 'ewww' while everyone, including Tae, had disgusted faces.

"How does it taste?" Tae asked. Jimin made a face of discomfort.

"I don't know. Not that great honestly." He grabbed the bottle and spined it. It landed on Hobi.

"Ok Hyung truth or dare?"

"Truth." Jimin smiled devilishly.

"Alright hyung," Hobi visibly gulped "Tell us..."

To be continued