Twenty Four : Crush's Crush

It's been a few weeks since me moved here. In all honesty it was great but a little tiring. Still I was pretty much pleased with my life. Though there was a little something that was missing.

I started to realize that the feelings I have towards Namjoon is not a friendly type and that kinda scares me. I've never fallen in love with a friend, hell I've never fallen in love in my entire life. And everytime I try to ignore it I keep falling in love deeper. I wasn't even sure if this was love but everytime I spoke to him I started to feel the tightness in my chest get more and more noticeable. The others seem to realize that something was off because once it was night time everyone except Joon came into my room.

"Hyung?" Yoongi called. I groaned and opened my eyes.

"Yoon? Why are you guys here? It's..." I looked at the clock. "... past midnight." They closed the door and sat down.

"So hyung we were wondering," Jimin started after a long pause. I looked at all of them. "Why do you, you know, act like that towards Namjoon Hyung?" He said, a little weirdly like he wasn't sure how to ask.

"What do you mean?" I ask playing dumb. I was sure they knew that too.

"You know what we mean." Yoongi said clearly annoyed. "Why do you act like a high school girl around him? Always smiling, laughing, blushing and shit." I avoided their gaze. I was a little- actually really- embarrassed about this.

"Hyung do you have a crush on Joonie Hyung?" Jungkook asked. I looked at him wide eyed.

"Hyung you know you can trust us!" Tae said, enthusiastic to hear my answer.

"Well I umm... I mean I uh..." Hobi walked up to me and sat at the and of the bed. He started to rub my back.

"It's okay hyung. We don't judge you. We never did." I looked in his eyes. Then looked at everyone's eyes my own I filling with tears. I smiled at them.

"Thank you. So much... I think you already know the answer but yes I do um have feelings for Joon." I said blushing a little after admitting.

"Oh what a fucking suprise." Yoongis said while rolling his eyes. "So when are you going to do any moves?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Honestly I don't know. What am I even suppose to do anyways? I can't just go up to him and say 'Hey I know we've only known each other for months but I love you be my date?' He will think I'm a crazy lonely douche." Yoongi looked at me like I was an idiot.

"You can say that. No one's stopping you from doing it except you."

"And! We literally met him one month after you but he still moved in with us without saying we are crazy." Tae jumped in. I thought for a moment.

"Okay okay. I will try to talk to him tomorrow. But all of you," I said looking at them with narrowed eyes. "will stay out of this." They all nodded.

"So what are you going to tell him?" Jimin asked. I looked at the little mochi and sighed.

"Well I'll think about it later. But for now I want all of you to go to sleep it's so late." I said looking at the clock a second time that night. "Way to late." They all nodded and got up. After wishing good nights to each other they went to their room while I laid back again. I wasn't really able to sleep since I was a little too excited for tomorrow.

Oh God what am I going to do tomorrow!?