15 - Allison

I chase after my dad in the hallway. Where could Meredith have gone? If she's like Lydia than that means she would act like her, right? The night Stiles was sleepwalking, I heard Lydia tell Scott that she was in Stiles' room plucking at the strings in Stiles' room he has. She could hear them whispering. The voices. Maybe Meredith needs to do the same thing. 

        I stop running. "I know where she is."

        Dad whirls around. "Where?"

        "The music room."

        Dad changes direction, beating me and everyone else to the room. He flings the door open, racing inside. I grab ahold of the door frame to swing myself in the room. Meredith is by the piano with the man from the Eichen House holding up a taser. Scott, Stiles, and Kira race in the room behind me. Dad grabs the taser and forces it to contact to the man instead of Meredith. 

        "This school has a very strict no bullying policy." Dad says as the man falls to the floor. Way to go, dad.

        I rush to Meredith's side, thankfully to see that she doesn't flinch away from me. "It's okay."

        Meredith nods halfway.

        "Well?" Dad asks the four of us. "Get her outta here."

         I carefully take Meredith's hand in mine, gently leading her to the door. 

        Dad grabs my shoulder. "You owe me an explanation later."

        "I know." 

        Meredith lets me lead her out of the room with the three of them leading the way. We race out of the school, headed for Stiles' blue jeep. I help Meredith in the back seat with me. 

        "Arden." 

        Meredith's soft voice breaks through my thoughts. She points a shaky hand towards the door, where Stiles is waiting for me to climb out. I climb out of the jeep and help Meredith out. None of us waiting to catch our breath, we race up the front steps to the McCall house. Unfortunately, we aren't the only  ones here. Agent McCall is standing in the dining room with Isaac in one of the chairs. 

        "What are you doing here?" Scott demands when he sees his father.

        "I could ask you the same thing." His dad replies with his hands in his pockets.

        "Free period." Stiles speaks up, rather loudly. He motions to us. "We're doing group study."

        Agent McCall nods to Meredith. "Who's she?"

        Stiles looks at her before placing his arm around Meredith's shoulder. "She's my girlfriend."

        Agent McCall brings his eyes to me. "I thought she was your girlfriend?"

        "You're cheating on me?" I blurt out, not one hundred percent sure what I am doing. He really thought we were dating. 

        Stiles' mouth falls open. For once, he actually doesn't have a witty comeback.

        Meredith breaks the awkward tension by moving away from Stiles' arm.  "You're not my type."

        "Well, obviously, we have a lot to talk about." Stiles says. "We should maybe take this upstairs."

        "He's my type." Meredith smiles at Isaac. 

        I bite the inside of my cheek to keep myself from laughing at Isaac's surprised face.