13 - Peter

I burst through Scott's living room, partially still wearing pajamas. I was in the middle of a movie marathon with my dad when I recieved- would you believe it- a phone call from Scott. Dad was so confused when I jumped off of the couch, flinging popcorn and junior mints everywhere. All I did was yell that Kira was having an emergency and needed me right now. I didn't even put shoes on. 

        The neighbors sure go an eyeful when I ran out to dad's car in a pair of grey joggers, an Imagine Dragons tank top, and black socks. Me, being the smart person I am, I keep an extra pair of clothes in my backseat. I could have changed, but, honestly, I was just in such a hurry that I only pulled on black converse and a leather jacket. Just your average lazy teenager. 

        Scott and Aiden carry Stiles' body. Scott didn't really tell me much when he called, but he did say that Lydia and Aiden found him in a parking lot. 

        "The couch, put him on the couch." Scott works with Aiden to carry his best friend to the couch in the living room. 

        Once Stiles is set down, I peer down at him, standing back with everyone else. His shirt is lifted up a little, revealing a nasty looking cut along Stiles' stomach. The cut isn't bleeding. Although, Stiles is completely knocked out. How did that happen?

        "Guys, this is crazy. He needs to be in the hospital." Mrs. McCall worriedly gazes at the unconscious boy on her couch.

        Scott turns to her, a hand on her arm. "Mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital?"

       Deaton crouches down in front of Stiles, lifting the shredded shirt apart to see the cut better. "It doesn't look like he's bleeding. I think he might even be healing."

        "You mean healing like we heal?" Aiden crosses his arm.

        "That's good, right?" I look from Aiden to Deaton.

        "For him, yes." Deaton swivels on his heels to stare up at all of us. "Us? I'm not so sure."

        Aiden steps forward. "Well, if we're not going to kill him, why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains?" 

        He has a good point. Once the Nogistune wakes back up, we have no idea what he plans on doing. As much as I hate to say this, tying him up may just be the best thing. Stiles we can trust, but, right now, he's not himself. This is all the Nogistune. 

       Deaton pulls out some kind of small bottle with a dark liquid from a briefcase. "I might have something more effective."

        What is that? Aiden and Scott nod. They grab Stiles' head and force his mouth open. Deaton squirts about a teaspoon of the liquid in Stiles' mouth. Stiles' eyes flash open and he grabs Aiden by the throat. In defense, Aiden grabs Stiles' throat, choking for air. 

        I walk up to them, worried. "Stop!" 

        "Get him off me!" Aiden chokes out. 

        Scott and I grab Stiles' arm, doing everything we can to get him to let go. I could use my gift. I could burn his arm just a little, yet I can't bring myself to doing that. 

        "Get him off me!"

        Stiles' hand flies open. I grab Aiden and gently lead him back a few steps, back to where Lydia has been standing. He rubs his throat. Stiles' hand shakes and he brings it closer, examining it. This isn't Stiles. I need to stop thinking of him like that. Stiles isn't here at the moment. The Nogistune gasps when his hand falls to the couch.