8 The Secrets We Keep {Kel}

Everyone finally turned up at the cars about 9.30pm. And I couldnt take my eyes off Hannah. She looked so damn sexy in her black leather dress damn.
We sorted out all the cars and drove off to Rage.

We parked the cars up at the back off the club and B said hi to Big and we all got in I waited for all the girls to go in behind B then I followed.
“What up Kel.”
“Sup Bigs. How’s it in there?”
“pretty quiet at the moment.”
“got us a table gee?” Reeg asked.
“don’t I always. Your usual is free.”
“shot my nig.” he said and we all walked in.

The lights were shinning bright in the club there were people dancing everywhere. At the bar waiting for their drinks. On the dance floor in the VIP sections and up stairs looking over the dance floor.

“fuck yeah.”  Reeg yelled running to the bar to go chat up his new victim. I shock my head and carried on walking to our table.

One of the new girls the good one. I think they call her GG was sitting at the table looking uncomfortable.

The rest of the new girls looked like they knew what they were doing.

The twins were at the bar getting drinks. The black haired girl was with the slutty one, Ash, Lee and my girl were all on the dance floor.

Yes Hannah is my girl. No; none of the others know. Fuck right off does B know. That cunt would kill me.

“the music is so loud!” GG said breaking me from my day dream.

“you never been to a club?”

“No I haven’t.”

“well welcome to Rage.” I laughed pouring us a drink.

“What is this?”

“That girl is vodka.” she looked at it with this scared look. But gave up and closed her eyes taking a gulp.

“It burns.”

“yes, that would be the alcohol.”

“do you have something with a little less burning?”

I laughed and called over the waiter. “can I get a apple martini, a flirtini and a corona.”

“what are those?”

“Martini’s are for your pussy ass. The Corona for me.”

She frowned but started to sway to the music.

The bar tender came back with the drinks and I gave her the martini’s. “cheers.” I said sculling mine. She took a sip of hers then licked her lips.

“this is good.”

“drink up girl.” I laughed then noticed Hannah giving me a questioning look. Then carried on dancing.

“so what’s your actual name?” Tyler asked.

“Kate.”

“even a good girl name.”

“I am not a good girl!” she said drinking some more. Making me chock on what I had drunken.

“well then not good girl. Have a shot.”

“what is it?”

“a piece of ass.”

“excuse me.”

“just take the shot girl.” he laughed, she frowned and grabbed the shot throwing it back.

Chocked but licked her lips. “Mmm.”

“what are you guys doing to my Nun.” Ash said coming over and throwing her arm around her.

“quick fuck?”  Reeg asked.

“the shot or the real thing baby?” Ash asked.

“The real thing comes later baby.”

“no baby your gonna cum later.”

“fuck you two. Just hand the damn shots over Keeg.” I said grabbing them and handing one to B and one to Kate. We threw the shots back All together. Then we all looked at Kates face.

“Oh my god. I never knew how good these things taste.”

“those baby girl are shots. And you guys didn’t even wait for me, rude!” Lee said.

Shots after shots raging from slippery nipples to vodka straight and Kate had stripped off the leather jacket and joined the girls down on the dance floor.

“I’m going to take a piss.” I said getting up and walking down the stairs. When I came out Hannah was standing against the wall.

“what’s up baby?”

“Oh I don’t know Kellen you tell me.”

“wow what’s you problem.”

“My ass has been down on that dance floor for two hours now and you haven’t taken your eyes off Kate.”

“seriously baby?” she just looked at me. “It ain’t even like that. She just needed to losen up babe.”

“I’m so over this shit Kel.” I pulled her and kissed her.

“Shut up baby.” I kissed her again. “now go dance.”