4. This years gonna be a good one - {Blake}

So this one is going to be a filler. i know its been a while since i updated.
But here is is

......................................................................................................

Me and the boys walked down the path to our spot where we always smoked up. Not far from where we grew our bud.
I remember Lee coming up and asking if we wanted to get stoned.Greg had just explained the rules to us. And the consequences. But being my 14 year old self I didn’t care. I wanted to get stoned. So I walked into the bush with my mate I remember this dark girl walking up to me in this weird ass outfit. When she noticed I had a smoke in my hand her face lit up.

 “by any chance you Ladz got a lighter?” she said in an British accent.
“yeah girl,” I said handing her one.
“Cheers, so what’s ya names?”
“I’m Jayson but just call me Jay and this is Blade.”
"nice to meet ya, I’m Lee.” she said then pulled out a joint. “you Ladz keen for a spliff?” she asked holding up a joint.
“fuck yeah.” I smiled.
“is that Bud?” this other girl walked over. Blonde hair dark make up leather jacket and maroon dress. But what stood out the most was the excited smile she had on her face.
“yeah.” Lee answered.
“can I join.”
“yeah thats alright.”
“sweet, the names Ashley.”
“Lee, Jay and Blake.” Lee replied pointing us all out.
 “well if we gon get this done we better get further away. The bloody team leaders are walking around the grounds.” Jay said.

 We walked further into the forest just talking and getting to know each other. It wasn’t until we heard water that we noticed how far we were. We walked threw this bush and saw this lake against a cliff with water falling into the crystal blue water. We sat down beside the lake and lit up a spliff.

We went there every time we wanted to get drunk and stoned or even

Just to chill we still continued to go there.

The following year when we all went back me and Jay ended up meeting Regan and Kellen.

 We ended up showing them the spot and Regan told us he had Marijuana seeds. So we planted not far from the spot. And since then we have been going there to the spot.

 This year isn’t any different.

Me, Kal, Reg and Jay all ditched after being told about counsilling to go smoke up. Lee had already texted to say that her, Ashley and their room mates were there. When we got closer we couldn’t hear the water, all we could hear was music.

 'no one can do you the way that I do, boy I want YOUUUUU, I love it I love it I love it when you eat it....’ I looked at the boys after hearing the lyrics and laughed. We walked threw the bush I saw Lee grinding and dancing with this girl.

 All I saw was black wavy hair flying as she flung her head to the side bent down so her masive ass that I just wanted to grab, pushed back into Lee. She came back up and spun around holding a bottle of Corona laughing.  Fuck she was hot, her juicy red lips I just wanted to kiss, her eatable big bottom lip was just calling to be bit. Her tits were fucking huge just calling my name. Tall but I was still much taller then her. Long legs that I was keen to get in between.

 “B!” Lee yelled out noticing me.I smiled and hugged her. As the girl looked up at me I meet these gorgeous grey eyes. “where you been boy?” Lee hit me gaining my attention again.

 “oh around.” I said looking around noticing my sister. “Um Leanna explain to me why my sister is here?” I said looking right at Hannah.

“oh calm down big guy, she’s my room mate.” Ash said walking over hugging me.

 “you best not be drinking Hannah.” I growled

 “Calm down Bro, she’s good.” Kel said clearly checking her out. Pissing me off more.

 “No she’s 15, and I see you checking out my under age sister again boy, I’ll fuck you up.”

 “Calm down Blake, I’m not drinking.” she said sitting down on a log.

 “anyway grumpy arsehole, these are my room mates, Lila” Lee said pointing to the hot black haired girl she was dancing with, “Rayah,” she said pointing to another black haired girl expect hers was straight and she was much shorter then Lila. She was hot but not as hot and by the way she was dressed she obviously new she was hot. “and Kylie.” she said pointing to a pair of twins. I had no idea what one she was pointing to they both looked exact the same with slight differences.

 “and the other one is Kayla my room mate,” Ash picked up and this is Kate.” she said pointing to this innocent baby faced brown haired girl. “everyone this is Blade, Kallen, Jay and Regan.”

 I nodded my head then lit up the joint I had rolled earlier.

 Lee smiled and followed my lead. We all sat down passing around the joint talking and listening to someone’s ipod.

 I noticed Lila checking me out and I smirked.

 Looked like this year was gonna be a good one.