5. Hello to you too {Rayah}

These guys were damn hot. I saw Lila checking out the big guy. I think his name was Blade or Blake. Lee was hooking up with some bad ass looking dude.

 “Sorry we’re late.” a chick who looked a lot like Lee said skipping threw with two other guys behind her.

 “Hey sis.” Lee yelled out still sitting on the guys knee.

 “Hey Sis, Hi Ty.” she smiled at the dude.

 “everyone that’s my sister Kelly her boyfriend Tate and thats Dallas.” she said pointing to this blond haired cutie. She said all of our names but I couldn’t take my eyes off the cute guy. I don’t know if it was cause I was stoned or he was just really cute.

“I think I’m just really cute.” he said like he had read my mind.

 “what?”

 “you said you didn’t know if it was cause you were stoned or I was just real cute.”

 “Fuck did I say that out loud.”

 “you sure did.”

 “shame.” I laughed.

 “hello to you too.”

 “Hello Rayah. I’m Megan” My so called counsellor said as I took a seat for this stupid ass counselling session.

 “yeah whatever.” I said looking at my pink nails. i think it’s time for a touch up.

 “so how are you?”

 “Bored.”

 “you don’t find this place fun?”

 “cause it’s real fun talking to you. So can we speed this up so I can leave.”

 “why do you want t leave so fast?”

 “cause this is a waste of time.”

 “talking is a waste of time?”

 “these unnecessary questions is a waste of time?”

 “I haven’t asked you many.”

 “are you serious every thing you’ve said has been a question.” I said starting to get pissed off.

 “well I greeted you and you said whatever. What more would you like Rayah?”

 “for this to be finished.”

 “but we haven’t really talked. How bout you tell me something about yourself and we will see how we can ‘speed this up’?”

 “sweet the names Rayah, I’m 16 and I’m at this shit ass camp.” I said giving her a sarcastic fake smile.

 “ok. That’s a good start.”

 “are you shitting me. everything I just said is in that fucking file.”

 “but you are not here for me to read from your file Rayah.” I just took a big frustrated breath and laid back. This chick is obviously like crazy. “so where are you from Rayah?”

 “New York.”

 "oh thats a long way away.”

 “no shit sherlock.”

 “do you like New York?”

 “why wouldn’t i?”

 “I don’t know, how about you tell me?”

 “yeah I like New York.”

 “how about your friends in New York?”

 “what about them?”

 “tell me about them.”

 “No thanks.”

 “ok sure. Do you have friends?”

 “yes.”

 “ok. How about we start by telling me why you are here.”

 “I don’t know why I am here. My parents are fucking crazy.”

 “That is why you are here? Because your parents are crazy.”

 “well yeah.”

 “could you explain that further.”

 “They got told its what i needed so they listened.”

 "By who?"

"Does it matter?"

 “sure." she said writting notes down on a blank page.

 “what are you writing?”

 “notes.”

 “well no thanks, if all this is, is my parents sending there little friends to get shit out of me no thanks.” I said standing up.

 “that isn’t what these are for, these are for me to help understand you, keep track of what you are telling me. everything you say in this room is confidential.

 “this is bullshit.”

 “why do you think that?”

 “why the fuck are you asking all these questions. I’m only here because my parents sent me. i dont have all these big issues. I dont believe no one understands me. i have a good relationship with my parents. I'm fine."

 “ok. Well maybe we can talk more about that next session.”

 “this is a waste of fucking time.”

 “ok. But it is compulsory so unffortuntly for you. You have to do it. but if you don’t want to talk about that. It is completly up to you what we talk about.

 “what the fuck ever.” I yelled walking out.

 God this place was going to drive me insane! If the place didn't my aunty sure as fuck will.