6. Another Year {Ashley}

Another year at this shit.I must admit. This shit hole just so happens to be the highlight of my year. Anything that gets me out of Rosemary Girls orphange.

Yes I am an orphan, but I couldn’t give two shits.

“Hey girl.” Lee said walking into my dorm. I just looked at her then looked back at my roof inhaling my smoke deep into my lungs.

“so B’s got his car parked down the street.”

“Oh yeah.” I said my mood changing from shit to fucking stoked.

 “yeah, so I was thinking, lets hit town.”

 “fuck yes.” I smiled.

 “sweet see you tonight then bitch.”

 “what about your man. He park his car there too?”

 “yeah.” she said confused.

 “and Reeg, is his car here?”

 “yeah?”

 “sweet lets make this a group trip, lets hit town and get fucked up.”

 “both dorms?”

 “our dorms, there dorm and 16?”

 “yeah sounds good.” she said walking off to tell the boys.

 Just as she left Kate walked in from her counselling session. “so how’d it go?”

 “it was, well intriguing.”

 “girl, if you are going to survive around here, speak normal.”

 “I am.”

 “no ya not man.”

 “well how do you propose I talk.”

 “starters stop saying intriguing, propose. Don’t be so.. I don’t know, posh?”

 “ok.”

 “anyway, we’re hitting the clubs tonight? You keen to come?”

 “we are under age.”

 “and?”

 “that is illegal.”

 “and?”

 “we can’t go, one it’s against regulations to leave camp grounds not to mention how are we going to get to this night club. If we happen to get there how are we possibly going to get in.”

 “we will leave at night take the boys cars that are parked down the road and we all have connections, don’t worry about that shit we got it under control are you coming?”

 “No. I am not going to risk getting caught to watch you all get drunk.”

 “what do you have to lose? Have you ever had alcohol?” She looked down. “Oh my god you haven’t.”

 “I do not understand the point in embarrassing yourself under the influence.”

 “come tonight. Honestly you have nothing to lose your already here.”

 “I’m not..”

 “if you don’t have a good night, I wont make you come again.”

 “I do not know.”

 “Kate, you have nothing to lose. Your here you should give your parents a real reason to send you here.”

 “you don’t know what you are talking about. I am here because I broke my parents trust.”