2. Two Lonely Ones - {Kayla, Kylie}

“I need you both to go upstairs and pack your bags.” My so called Mother said to me and my twin sister.

“What?” I asked confused. Unlike me Kylie wasted no time and walked up to the room we shared and packed her gears not bother to ask where we were going and for how long. Will we be with them? Who am I kidding we defiantly wouldn’t be with them.

Our mother got pregnant with me and Kylie when she was 18 on accident. Then when she found out that we were twins it all got worst, her thug boyfriend also known as our so called father left. Spinning lines that he didn’t want to be a Father. From that moment on. Our Mother resented us. We were the reason she had to be a porn star, we were the reason the love of her life left her and now she has to put up with this prick Carson so she didn’t have to open her legs in front of the camera or swing on a pool to get her red bottoms. But Carson had to be the best thing that ever happened to her. He loves her, although he knows she doesn’t love him back. She loves his money. That was just her, all Courtney love’s is herself. But me and Kylie had each other we didn’t need her.

“Did you hear me girl?” Courtney yelled.

“Where are we going?”

“You’re pissing off to camp. Tiny’s sick of your guy’s attitude.” That was a load of bullshit because unlike her Carson aka Tiny cared about me and Kylie he paid for our school fees, he pays for our clothes. Yeah he hates what me and Ky are doing to ourselves but he cares.

“Right. For how long?” I asked

“As long as it fucking takes now get out of my face!” I just shook my head and got up walking to the room Ky was in.

{Kylie’s POV}

“I don’t why you always let her get to you Kay.” I said to my sister when she walked in like she always did when our mother talked to us the way she did.

Out of me and Kayla she was the one with feelings I felt nothing. That’s why she always took shit out on herself, and then to make herself feel better she leant on drugs. I done drugs to feel nothing to loosen up and have fun, but Kay done drugs to feel better. I love my sister and I know she looks at me for love and to know she’s not alone in this world. I just wish that she could just give up on Mum; she’s never going to love us.

“I don’t let her get to me Kylie.” she lied.

“Honestly Kay, she’s never going to change, never.” I said honestly, she looked at me then her head dropped.

“I know.” she said sadly. I passed her a smoke and turned my iPod up blasting Fucking Problems by ASAP Rocky as we packed up our shit.

I was actually happy to be getting out of here. I was hoping this camp wasn’t some bullshit Christian Camp that Carson was sending us to, to find God or something cause that ain’t happening. But if I know Carson I know that wherever and whatever this camp was, it was something to make us change our bad habits or something.

“You two hurry the fuck up Carson is in the car he doesn’t have all day.” Courtney yelled.

I just took my time while Kayla grabbed her gears and walked down stairs.

“So what’s this Camp about?” Kayla asked Carson leaning over to see his face.

“I think it’s time for a change aye? And sit back and put your belt on.”

“Carson, your fucking dumb if you think sending us away to camp is going to change us, I’m happy the way I am.”

“Kylie your language. Not to mention your attitude. You two girls are beautiful and intelligent. Your throwing your life away.”