3. Show Them The Ropes Or Spot? - {Lee}

A/N

Ok so I know this is taking a while to get into it. but at the moment it is pretty much telling you what goes on in there heads. and kind of who they are. it'll begin to get interesting soon I promise.

To the right is Lee!

..................................................................................................................................................................

I had been coming to this camp every year since I was thirteen so I knew the routine. But when I saw Lila push the roof tiles away like that was a shock. I mean I have been here, in this exact room for 3 years and not once have I noticed that. But apparently all these sorts of camp have the same roofs. Ok. I pushed the one above my bed over and stuck my pills, 4 packs of smokes, 2 lighters and 3 boxes of alcohol and phone in the roof. “You come prepared.” Kylie laughed.

“Yeah well being here for 3 months is a long time.” I said jumping down. “Chloe should be here soon to take us to the dining room. First nights guys and girls are separated they try to make us bond. First you sit in the two teams for dinner. Then we all meet in the hall and we have giant assembly group activities bullshit, while the boys eat then do their group activities while we have a break to have showers and shit. Then we have dessert together then Chloe takes us to our room confiscating our shit then bed. The whole first day is bullshit. But as soon as dinner is over I can get us out of group activities Chloe never even turns up.”

“I’m keen.” Lila agreed.

“Yeah me too.” Rayah agreed.

“Yeah that’ll be cool. But do you mind if my twin comes with?” I think her name’s Kylie finally spoke up.

“Yeah all good. But I hear any of you narked then you’re done trust me. Your here for three weeks and the spot isn’t just mine.” I said as I stripped from my sweat pants and hoodie, I laughed when they all got uncomfortable with me being in nothing but my bright pink bonds boylegs. I quickly pulled on my blue tie dye high wasted shorts,  my black Zara studio bandeau top showing off my green marijuana leaf belly bar, threw on my Balmain black and white stripped blazer over top. I put my pink green orange and yellow bangles and blue chain necklace. I left on my green smoky eyes and my feather dream catcher earring, my red nose stud. I fluffed up my hair tying a leather string around my head and applied some pink gloss on my lips. As I turned to retrieve my mint green heel kicks I noticed everyone’s reactions to my outfit. I know I’m colourful. Let’s just say I like colour.  I put on my shoes then grabbed a pack of smokes a couple of bottles Corona, a lighter and papers, sticking everything into my bag and texting Jason; telling him to meet us at the spot at 6. We were just on our way to dinner. I chucked my phone in with the other shit sticking it back up in the roof. “Yah ready?”

“Hell yeah.” Rayah cheered.

“sweet you guys got shit to hide, hide now cause once we leave this room, we’re coming back for my bag then we’re off.”

“Sweet.” Lila said hiding her shit then joined me still in her same outfit. The girl looked hot there is no doubt but I don’t know how well she was going to walk in those killer heels. “We’re going into the bush, so I don’t know how well heels are going down. And it’s cold so you two either get changed or grab a coat.” I said sitting down on y bed as Jay replied. ‘Hey babe. Yup we will meet you out there. I’m ready to get so high.’

Rayah walked out wearing this short black Leaver skirt. A white lace high a cream long sleeved crop top that you could see her red bra underneath. And some red bottom heels. Where the fuck this girl thought she was going was beyond me. She had red lip stick and fake eye lashes.

Kylie was next to walk out of the bathroom at least this girl looked dressed to go. With her jeans with these random designs, a top with a skull hand pointing the fingers, black loose cardy, combat boats and a beanie.

“Act normal. We’re gonna eat then we’re gonna gap it out to the spot. Once there we’ll have a couple other people come meet us.

We all left the room meeting Chloe and the other group.

“Hey ya gurls.” Chloe said.

Kylie ran over to this girl who looked exactly like her. Expect they had a couple of differences here and there. Like her face looked a little longer. Her nose was a bit different to Kylies.

“This is my sister Kayla, Kay this is Lee, Lila and Rayah.” she introduced us.

As I shock her hand I noticed she had a tattoo on her wrist. As I let go and she moved on I noticed a name and number which must have been dates below.  When she caught me looking she pulled down her long sleeve. And I turned my attention to her room mates.

“Ash Pash! Han.” I smiled when I noticed my two friends.

“Yea I got the good bunch this year didn’t I Leeana, Ashley and Hannah. Yall gon be a good example for the new gurls aren’t yall.” Chloe said a tad worried about her group.

"Yeah. We’ll show them the ropes. Ash said making me laugh.

Ash is my girl. We have been getting up to shit since we both got here. Whereas Han was just my boys little sister. She was like a sister to me. The girl does not belong here but we love her to pieces.

Chloe just rolled her eyes and lead the way to the kitchen to our table.

We all sat down getting to know each other when I smelt a sickly strong perfume behind me. I turned to see no other but Kimberly.  “Wow look here Ty the skanks got some friends.” she said.

“Bitch ain’t nobody round here a slut except you. Back the fuck off before I knock your fake face in!” I stood up. She just rolled her eyes and her tails followed behind her.

“Ok so we have a few changers this year.” Rachael announced while we were all seated and eating. I looked up confused. “We have decided that this year we will have a couple of counsellors come in.” she continued making me choke on my chicken “Fuck off.”

“Lee language.” Chloe said

“You will all be having a counselling session every week. Any way everyone enjoy your food and I look forward to seeing you all during our time together.

“Fuck off, Chloe tell me she’s all shit with this counselling shit?”

“No, she’s not. And language Lee.”

I groaned as I continued to eat my food.

“I need a joint.” I said as we left the hall to go to the spot.

........................................................................................................................................................................

A/N

In the letter is there outfit