1. Camp Hell Hole - {Lila}

As we began to pull up dirt road I couldn’t help my blood from boiling looking out the back window of the bus I was sitting on. At this crusty shit cabins.

“Fuck no.” I groaned. Leaning my head back against the wall listening to my iPod.

Personally I would have preferred to go back to the last camp where they at least had building that didn’t look like they were about to cave in while we were all sleeping.

The bus came to a complete stop and as I pulled my earphones down to rest on my shoulders I heard half the bus groaning about the buildings too.

I followed everyone off. Not bothering to get into any conversations just waited for everyone to grab their shit. So we could get this shit over with.

We all piled into the gymnasium that was small as fuck and a bunch of people stood up the front smiling like they’re crazy. Wearing tacky white tops.

I hated every minute of being in this shithole.

As we all took our seat some overly happy lady stood up the front clearing her throat in to the microphone to gain our attention.

“Hello all. Welcome to Camp C.” she said in an Italian accent. “My name is Rachel and I am going to be organizing you all into your cabin groups and introducing you to your team leaders who will be taking you to your cabins. Any ho let’s get this show on the road shall we. First before we all go off and find our buddies. Let me just explain the rules. First of all. There will be no fights. We will listen to our team leaders at all times, no matter if they are your team’s leader or not, if they have on a white Camp c shirt then you are to listen to them. You are not at home anymore ladies and gentle men. There are orange fences located around the camp site. You are not to go past them unless escorted by a team leader. Cell phones will be taken at lights out tonight along with lap tops or any other electronics apart from I pods, you will get them back when you go home. No boys are to be found in the girls lavatory’s at all or cabins past 6 o clock same goes for girls in the boys cabins and bathrooms. Girls; make up is tolerated but will also be used as punishment.”

“You’re fucking joking.” I said under my breath.

“The lake is only to be used during the day. And you are not to be out of your cabins past lights out which is at 9 o clock. You have your own bathrooms in there so that will not be used as an excuse. Breakfast is held at 8 till 10 when the kitchen will be closed but you can continue to eat, lunch 12 till 2 and dinner 5 till 7. Whether you get there in time for any of these is up to you. Supper is a reward which is held at 7 30 till 8. So if you are in punishment you will not be getting it. punishments consist of like previously mention the lost of supper, the lost of day or night activities, the lost of make up for girls, the lost of gym or any other reward rooms, watch list which is when you will be stuck with your team leaders until they can trust you again. The lost of I pods or mp3s.  Also I have one more rule. Once a week you are to report to your team leader with a letter for your parents or guardians. I think it is very important to keep in contact back home but that will only be once a week you can send as much letters as you like but as long as they are all handed in once a week but at least one is to be to your parents or guardians. Most parents have actually requested this. But I find it important for everyone to contribute. Like any other rule if there is no letter for them by 9 Friday night, your team leader will give you 3 warnings then will be followed by a consequence, if the letter is still not there or you have swore at them or any other rule is broken again, and consequence will be added, or an extension trust me you are here for 3 months that is 12 weeks of no fun just pure boredom. I suggest you follow these simple rules and we can all have a good time. Now that is my grump over with.” she said suddenly smiling at the end. “Now for the cabin groups and team leaders...” she began calling out names off clip boards then handing them to their team leaders as they all left the gym with their TL’s.